LOONFEST 2021

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Dec 28, 2020.

1. San Francisco is moving to rename a school named after Diane Feinstein.

Can't make this shiite up.

Y'all may say that I am being hyperbolic or hyperbaric when I say that the lefties are going to try to cancel anything that happened before AOC's birthday, but they are well on their way.

Cancel Culture: It's not just for old white guys anymore.

Watch you arse Pelosi: Your turn in the barrel is much closer than you think.

smallfil likes this.
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

San Francisco to rename Abraham Lincoln High School because former president did not demonstrate that 'black lives mattered to him' - as woke renaming committee also takes aim at Democrat senator Dianne Feinstein and Teddy Roosevelt
    • San Francisco Unified School District's renaming committee decided Abraham Lincoln High School will be renamed
    • Under his watch, Indigenous peoples had much of their land taken from them through the 1862 Homestead Act and the Pacific Railway Act
    • In 1864, the Lincoln administration oversaw the deportation of the Navajo tribe from their land in Arizona to march a brutal 450 mile journey to New Mexico
    • Lincoln was also behind the largest mass hanging in US history, where 38 Dakota men were condemned to death in Minnesota in 1862
    • But Lincoln also abolished slavery in 1863 with the Emancipation Proclamation
    • 44 of the 125 schools in the San Francisco Unified School District to be renamed
    • Other names include George Washington, Herbert Hoover and Thomas Edison
    • Senator Dianne Feinstein's name will be stripped from the Dianne Feinstein Elementary School for allowing the Confederate flag to fly outside City Hall
    • The renaming of the schools comes as part of a nationwide reckoning around racial justice that has seen statues toppled and military bases renamed
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...gh-School-didnt-black-lives-mattered-him.htmlhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...gh-School-didnt-black-lives-mattered-him.html

(More insanity at above url)

3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

LOL! Epic stupidity.

smallfil likes this.
  4. San Francisco should rename itself to Nut Job Central.

smallfil likes this.
  5. When they are on your arse, everything becomes a trick process.

Allegedly Diane Feinstein has fallen into the category of an unwashed, unworthy pariah for allowing the confederate flag to be flown or something. But if she insisted that an American flag be flown somewhere they would burn her at the stake right there. They want her out in the worst way so that Newsome will appoint a skin color person.

Note that they are also removing the name of John Muir, an immigrant, the founder of the Sierra Club, and the alleged father of the national park system for racist comments he made. A man who was a full hundred years ahead of the rest of the country in regard to environmentalism. But hey, he was born before AOC's birthday, so has to go.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
    smallfil likes this.
  6. Actually they are diverse there.

It is the Land of Nuts AND Fruits.

FortuneTeller likes this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

From the above linked article...

"...Measuring the worth of historical figures by modern standards is problematic, he said.

'Nobody is going to pass 21st century mores if you're looking at the 18th and 19th centuries,' he said..."

Emeril BAM! Exactly!

8. Wallet

Wallet

Problem, we’re placating these idiots by giving in to their stupidity.

9. Oh, the things that some will do to get a little edge on being woke.

Which raises the philosophical question: Are all liars named Hillary or are all people named Hillary liars. What to think?

Loons gone wild.

'Twitter is a lot of sh*t': Alec Baldwin defends wife Hilaria against claims she faked Spanish heritage after she admits her real name is Hillary and she was born in Boston NOT Majorca - as clip surfaces of him impersonating her Spanish accent
    • The SNL star took to Instagram Sunday to d
    • efend his wife after she told her followers: 'Yes, I am a white girl. I am a white girl' in a rambling video
    • That came following claims she's spent years misrepresenting her heritage
    • Alec called Twitter, where the allegations first surfaced, 'a lot of s***' on Sunday
    • He added: 'There's things that have been said lately about people that I love, that I care about deeply, which are ridiculous. I mean, just ridiculous'
    • He also shared a quote about 'lies' spreading faster than the truth on Monday
    • A video of Alec from 2013 emerged Monday in which he impersonated his wife's 'Spanish' accent, telling David Letterman: 'My wife is from Spain'
    • Hilaria admitted she was born in Boston, not in Majorca, as previously claimed
    • In interviews over the years Hilaria has indicated that she moved from Spain to the US when she was 19 to attend New York University
    • She actually attended the exclusive The Cambridge School of Weston where fees are $64,900 a year and class ratios are 6:1 under the name Hillary
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-wife-Hilaria-admits-Hillary-born-Boston.html

smallfil likes this.
  10. Overnight

Overnight

The more Loonier shit is that we are getting our American breaking news from British websites. What is with that?

I'd post the loon vid here, but will give that one a rest. Watch out 2021 though! Loons are the new natural airplanes! Hehee

#10     Dec 28, 2020