Looks like you don't need to be a trader to get financial freedom

Discussion in 'Economics' started by freewilly, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Visaria,

Well...I can appreciate that but how productive will I be...say at 85....90....95 years old...will I be a vegetable?

ES

#41     Dec 14, 2011
  2. Visaria

Visaria

Both Buffett and Soros are (coincidentally?) 81 this year.

#42     Dec 14, 2011
  3. zdreg

zdreg

there is a rumor that (coincidentally) next year everything being equal they will both be 82.

#43     Dec 14, 2011
  4. Humpy

Humpy

To return to the OP's thread title - other than trading, a possibility of wealth is to marry a rich woman.
    Miss Bloomberg for instance is worth billions. The richest is Miss Mittal from India.

Could I, would I ? I ask myself. Probably not even if I had the opportunity. Many such men find being an unpaid gopher etc. a bit too much to bear.

#44     Dec 14, 2011
  5. Humpy

Humpy

#45     Dec 14, 2011
  6. I can tell by the look in her eyes that she is looking for an Alabama Black Snake. Why do you think she likes horses?

#46     Dec 14, 2011
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Clearly in touch with the common man. A charity to give horse riding clothes to those who need it!

Who can ride a horse and doesn't have clothes to ride the horse in?

EDIT: She has a nice smile but her eyes are too small for her forehead.

#47     Dec 14, 2011
  8. At this rate the USA will be like Scandinavia in a decade - except with fatter, uglier chicks.

#48     Dec 14, 2011
  9. Visaria

Visaria

:D

Still, remarkable that the best 2 money managers in the world were born in 1930.

#49     Dec 15, 2011
  10. Humpy

Humpy

Were their parents wealthy ?

The Great Depression impacted a lot of people who learnt valuable lessons in childhood- and only a few survive from those hard for many times.

#50     Dec 15, 2011