Looks like Trump chose the Tahitia Noni Juice treatment

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Mar 22, 2018.

1. JOHN DOWD RESIGNS
    https://www.npr.org/2018/03/22/5960...handling-special-counsel-russia-probe-resigns

Dowd made the right decision. And Trump? Let the viewers decide.

Thus, seeing this as a possible eventuality, I stated on Feb 7. And I guess that would still be my view.

"Trump is not the first person in the world to go into a legal forum where he has a massive amount of skills and success in other areas that are not necessarily helpful in a legal environment. That is kind of why we have lawyers. Trump should do what Dowd tells him to do. If not. Dowd should leave and let Trump be Trump. Both are entitled to be who they are. You know if you are Steve Jobs and your doctor wants to give you chemotherapy and Jobs wanted to take Tahitian Noni Juice instead, they both should just go do what they have to do."

2. elderado

elderado

There is a chorus out there saying Just Say NO to Robert Mueller. Dowd apparently wasn't wearing the tutus. With The Donald, he can be heading north one minute and south the next. Don't be surprised if he takes the advice of the chorus line.

3. I don't have to see. There are different ways of saying to Mueller. Dowd wanted to say "no by just refusing to sit with Mueller and let the send interrogatories and also say "no" by not engaging in punching Mueller and just let him do whatever he has to do and say no to walking into the perjury trap.

But Trump's way of saying "no" to Mueller was to keep volunteering to meet with him to try to punch him out and outsmart his trap. That was the plan though.

His new guy will be that former U.S prosecutor for New York and he will be a better match for trump even if not necessarily a better legal strategy. He will probably be a mix of what Trump wanted and what Dowd wanted: ie. he also will not want Trump walking into Mueller's sit-down perjury trap, but he will want to go full verbal frontal assault on Mueller as Trump likes to do.

That's fine. Let em work it out on the playground. His new guy will be more fun if you like to see bloody movies, and Trump does.

4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I cannot believe the amount of resources wasted on this stupid circus.

elderado likes this.
  5. Yes. The investigation was supposed to look into Russian involvement in the election and obstruction of justice. There has been loads of evidence of both, but it is all on the part of the Clinton campaign and Obama administration. For some reason, no one, not even Sleepy Sessions, is interested in that however. Mueller has nothing on Trump and by going ever further afield, he demonstrates that the real purpose of his investigation is to get Trump. Get him on something.