Looks like they are already planning "The Empire Strikes Back"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Tough to stand up to the mob mentality, isn't it?

#31     Feb 4, 2009
  2. ak15

ak15

The mob mentality doesn't bother me since I'm not here to prove a point to anybody. I am secure in my belief and value system. The atmosphere begins to get sullied, when people start perpetrating lies, viciousness and foul-language. Then the benefits of debate and beneficial exchange of ideas are no longer an option. Regardless, you have to trudge through for what you believe in.
    As long as I don't compromise myself, I'll be alright.

#32     Feb 4, 2009
  3. I never said that you condone the act of raping a 10 year-old child, nor that you defended the Fuckwit Alcoholic ZTroll-in-Relapse in his Moronic suggestion that such an act is morally defensible. Please review my posts if there is a question about this.

That the cocksucking Troll is a moral monster is not in question. We are compelled to shout it down every time it vomits the kind of filth we saw in the thread in question. I want to see everyone state unambiguously that he has the right to his opinions, and then immediately tell him to go fuck himself for suggesting such stupidity.

#33     Feb 4, 2009
  4. Nik, look at the second post in this thread and tell me what it has to do with the first post. Now look at the first post's content and the second post's author.

#34     Feb 4, 2009
  5. ak15

ak15

Let me clarify here. Are you suggesting that Z has no right to post his opinions here on any subject matter period?

#35     Feb 4, 2009

6. the history of the GOP is the same as its always been.....

the Democrats make idiots of themselves, the country rejects them, and the GOP steps in and plays adult...

and then the Democrats recruit millions of illegal immigrants with promises of "stimulus", or "welfare" as it's been known for decades...

"Joe the Plumber" ....... are you that DUMB!?

#36     Feb 4, 2009
  7. Exactly. It is a moral obligation to condemn ZZZzzzz as much as possible.

Silence is appropriate for those who fear away from actual condemnation but the act of actually feeding this criminal with the respect of agreeing with any of his views are absolutely idiotic and irresponsible.

FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO AGREE WITH BESIDES A PERSON WHO ADVOCATES THE RAPE OF 10 YEAR OLDS!

Jesus I can't imagine the lack of a judgement a person needs to have to actually respectfully communicate with this type of person. The only person that would respectfully communicate with this type of person most likely also advocates the rape of 10 year olds as well...

#37     Feb 4, 2009
  8. Sometimes I just have to wonder. I guess unambiguously wasn't unambiguous enough.

#38     Feb 4, 2009
  9. Given enough time true nature of the fascist comes out...even when they are young and stupid.

I have stayed silent watching the fools make fools of themselves like they always do.

I have stated before quite plainly that I support the laws of our land and agree with them, even would like to see greater enforcement of them and a stronger justice system, especially one that is truly blind to color, creed, gender, and how wealthy a defendant is.

So for the resident idiots:

1. If a person supports the laws of America, which are clear when it comes to rape, marriage age, sex with minors, etc. than there is no question (except by an idiot) where that person stands on "right and wrong" of actions in America according to the law. Ours is a nation of laws, a republic, not a lynch mob empire based on fundamentalism or religious edict, or facist thinkers like the ones that pee their pants on a regular basis here at ET.

Our morality is based on laws, not the reverse. As we see laws change, then morality follows. Laws are the bottom line, not someone's moral opinions.

It was right and lawful to drink, then it was wrong and unlawful to drink, then it was right and lawful to drink. What the fuck? Yes, that is America. We are a nation of laws, which change because they are not based on some ephemeral moral absolute.

Multiple examples show how morality is adopted when laws are passed. Sure there is argument on why a particular law is passed, but those who obey, follow and support those laws do so because they are the law, because they are good and loyal Americans...not because of their personal individual take on morality.

Those who break those laws, may claim to be morally right...but that matters little to our justice system, or at least the justice system the framers had in mind.

We go by the law, and if we don't like the law, then we go through the proper steps to change the law.

2. Those who would seek to enforce our laws on other cultures and societies outside of our legal jurisdiction are fascist in nature, end of story.

Not a single one of the ET idiots would like it if Muslims enforced their laws on non Muslim Americans, and the ET idiot mob doesn't much like it when Muslims or any other group or culture or nation denounces America for its laws and lack of morality from their "alien" point of view.

Idiots want to make some culture war, where the framers wanted to make ours a republic based on laws and a fair justice system.

Enough said.

That should give the ET idiots enough to bleed for a week or two...

#39     Feb 4, 2009
  10. ak15

ak15

It wasn't unambiguous enough to start with.

Everyone is a single person here? You want to tell "him (everyone) to go fuck himself for suggesting such stupidity?"

Regardless, it isn't unambiguous anymore.

#40     Feb 4, 2009