Looks like they are already planning "The Empire Strikes Back"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Railroading, hounding and foul-mouthing a person is completely wrong when people disagree on views that are widely accepted by different and respected groups of people.

Railroading, hounding and foul-mouthing a person that defends the rape of 10 year old children is perfectly acceptable.

#11     Feb 3, 2009
  2. Especially when he disagrees with your politics, eh?

I doubt that most of us believe Z-Man is a pedophile. A relentlessly baiting asshole?* Absolutely! But not a pedophile. How utterly convenient that the target of your disdain just happens to be your political adversary in this forum. Now how about another dollop of that smoldering, self-righteous rectitude? I just can't seem to get enough.

* Not unlike you.

#12     Feb 3, 2009
  3. ak15

ak15

You do that in the relevant thread. You don't just spew your vitriol across the entire website regardless of the subject matter. If you feel so strongly about it, complain to the owner of the website or the moderators instead of incessantly bashing a person. I look at the content and react to it not the person per se.

#13     Feb 3, 2009
  4. A person that defends the rape of a 10 year does not deserve the right to have his content heard.

There is freedom of speech but advocating the rape of 10 year olds does not under any circumstances qualify.

The only thing he deserves is hounding and foul-mouthing.

Whether an online forum or not justice needs to be served in the best ways possible.

If you knew a guy that advocated the murder of an innocent person would you want to know the content of his thoughts about political issues?

You wanting to know the content of his thoughts says endless negative things about yourself.

The bottom line is that if you respect the content of a person who advocates the rape of a 10 year old than you respect a person who advocates the rape of a 10 year old ak15.

Get yourself straight buddy.

#14     Feb 3, 2009
  5. ak15

ak15

I disagree with you there. The person and the content are two different things. There are quite a few people here who I don't necessarily have an affinity for, but I can, on occasion, appreciate their "content" regardless of their personae and the same goes for Z.
    For the record, I don't consider Z to be a pedophile.

#15     Feb 3, 2009
  6. Lets say you have become interested in a persons comments on a forum.

You figure out later though that this person is a mass murderer and a rapist.

Do you still take interest and respect the comments of that person?

If you do than you are a sick and lost human being with absolutely zero judgement.

Also if you're going to knit pick my comments and not even address the murderer analogy than just shut up.

#16     Feb 3, 2009
  7. ak15

ak15

I am addressing your questions. Instead of asking me to shut up, try to keep your mouth shut.
    To answer your question about a mass murderer and a rapist, if he makes comments that I agree with, I'll say so without the slightest hesitation.
    As for your assertion that I am "a sick and lost human being with absolutely zero judgement", that's your opinion which isn't worth even a penny to me personally.
    I quoted one paragraph from your previous post, because it embodies everything you said in your verbose post.

#17     Feb 3, 2009
  8. So basically you said "instead of asking me to shut up, try and shut up." Good one you really got me.

No you quoted my grammar errors.

You're a living example of how people with a lack of judgement and critical analysis fuck themselves over with their belief systems.

Respecting the thoughts of a murderer or rapist is the most illogical thing I have ever heard.

Once you start respecting things that actually deserve respect you might actually get a little of your own.

Also your ability to only see people for what they say and not for what they do makes you look like a very large dumbass.

#18     Feb 3, 2009
  9. ak15

ak15

You're the consummate idiot. It is not a question of "seeing people for what they say and not for what they do." Your logic is flawed here.

Let me give some examples:

The murderer makes comments about a politician. It so happens that I agree with those comments. Just because a murderer made those comments does not make them invalid or any less effective.

The murderer makes a comment about the weather. I happen to agree with him. Just because a murderer made those comments does not make the weather any less better or worse.

The murderer makes comments about a football game which are in tune with my thoughts. Again, I'm not going to change my thinking just because the murderer happens to echo my feelings about the football game in progress.

He deserves the commensurate punishment for his despicable acts of murder and rape, however, that doesn't necessarily mean that I disagree with everything he says.

There is a big difference between "respecting the thoughts of a murderer or rapist" and agreeing with his comments or opinions which make sense. I don't respect the thoughts of a murderer but I may very well agree with some of his thoughts as outlined above. No, it is not a question of "lack of judgmen"' and "critical analysis". It is a simple matter of agreeing with a person's views and opinions irrespective of who the person is, when those views and opinions reflect mine.

#19     Feb 3, 2009
  10. I understand that you find them 'inappropriate' (whereas I consider them not only appropriate but an obligation). In any case, it doesn't matter. This is your personal preference and your first statement trumps it.
    The chances that you are a pedophile are exactly the same as the chances that any random person walking down the street is a pedophile.

The same cannot be said about the Moron Troll, simply because he has stated that in his view, child rape is morally acceptable.

As an aside, I find it repulsive that anyone would even bother defending his right to state that it's morally acceptable for a stinking, hairy 45 year-old polygamist to rape a 10-year old child without telling him to go fuck himself in the same sentence. However, if that's your way of doing things, knock yourself out.

#20     Feb 3, 2009