Looks like the world is coming to end.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by HedgefundTrader2, Jul 15, 2008.

1. 1067 on the S&P.

Totally arbitrary guess. If I'm right, I'll claim I had a scientific method all along, and then proceed to buy $50 worth of lottery tickets.

#21     Jul 16, 2008
  2. "It's the end of the world as we know it.....and I feel fine" REM

#22     Jul 16, 2008
  3. i cover every short and go maximum long as of.....well now, yeah i'm going to leave a little meat but yeah, now is the exact time to be owning.

#23     Jul 16, 2008
  4. .....and I once heard someone say oil would not hit $135 again for a very long time.

Takes big balls to call the bottom at this stage of the game.:D

#24     Jul 16, 2008
  5. day...getting short now????? yikes you are such a putz

#25     Jul 16, 2008
  6. I donot know what to say. I got owned by the market. My paper trading endevours went down the toilet. I chose to align myself and I donot understand why I didn't win. I am an arrogant prick yes, but I am also a very sore looser.

I spent my weekend in the fetal position, no more $10 lattes from Starbucks, no more dinners at Applebees. I sold my Nike shoes to buy some cans of pork and beans. Times are rough.

I will survive though and I will never give up my bullish stance. The market owes me BIG TIME now and it will give me what I want. But I will wait, like a tiger stalking its prey. But for now, I am popping open a bottle of Jim Beam, picking a nice spot on my linoleum floor to lie on and will consume this tasty beverage until I puke.

#26     Jul 16, 2008
  7. And that is your biggest problem.
    Thinking that the market OWES you something.

Good Luck with that!
    :D

#27     Jul 16, 2008
  8. The bottom is not likely to be in.

Very VERY few bear markets have ended so shallow with a straight reversal and so early after this much damage.

There is much too much weighing on the markets these days for this to be a baby bear that will just go away.

We need at least one bear market rally, and then we fall again and either take out the lows and hit a 34% or more target down, or at best, bounce off the lows again.

#28     Jul 16, 2008
  9. piezoe

piezoe

I fully agree, Dragon. Well said.

#29     Jul 16, 2008
  10. dsq

dsq

how do u sell shorts fuktard?

you mean daisy dukes,right?

#30     Jul 16, 2008