Looks Like Ron Paul Is Done

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Mvector

Mvector

Ron Paul moving moving up in polls for Nevada, and New Hampshire.

interesting recent CNN poll details -

The latest CNN/ORC poll released Tuesday finds that Congressman Paul scores highest amongst minorities when matched up against Barack Obama in a hypothetical election head to head.

Paul scores 25% of the vote amongst non-whites, whereas Romney polls at 20% and Gingrich gets 15%.

#11     Dec 23, 2011
  2. Yawn...

The people who are voting for Ron Paul could give a crap what left wing trolls like Gloria Bolger and David Gergen think.

They are obssessively concerned that some ad for a newsletter 25 years ago used un-PC language. A left wing slacker named Barry Soetoro was mentored by the likes of Bill Ayers, miraculously was accepted into prestigious schools despite mediocre credentials and somehow became a US Senator following not one but an entire series of campaign diryt tricks such as releasing sealed divorce records, and had a 20 year history with a nutcase racist preacher and they couldn't care less. In fact, it's considered racist to even mention that stuff.

#12     Dec 23, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

I don't have any special knowlege about how Paul was involved but it's better to get any relationship he had with this newsletter out in the open now rather than later when it would insure an Obama win next November.

When this stuff starts hitting the AP wire it's serious stuff that needs to be vetted.

#13     Dec 23, 2011
  4. Wallet

Wallet

Playbook 101..... misquote, take out of context some obscure article written eons ago and pound it by the media, in every public forum, shout it from the rooftops.... in an attempt for the candidate to take their focus off center and spend precious time and resources defending the agenda of someone else.

I thought the media said Paul wasn't a real candidate and has no chance of winning? Why the attention? Why keep bringing up old news stuff that has already been discussed and debunked?

Your attention to the story says you've either taken the hook or holding the line.

#14     Dec 23, 2011
  5. Mvector

Mvector

All this information was already gone over in two previous elections - and all his state elections - old boring news

#15     Dec 23, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

American Thinker is calling Ron Paul a racist and KKK apologist.

So the MSM has destroyed all viable candidated except the most liberal, Romney.

So Obama clearly gets reelected. The End.

#16     Dec 23, 2011
  7. Everyone here knows your little agenda. So cut out the bullshit.

You'd much rather have Obama, instead of Ron Paul, we get that already.

I'm sure you are a big fan of Bill Kristol, Richard Perle and the long list on Neo-Cons who abhor Ron Paul.

#17     Dec 23, 2011
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You've got neocons on the brain.

The left prefers to run against Romney. He is their pick not mine.

I think the Republican party is finished. The MSM got the Republican candidates to destroy each other.

#18     Dec 23, 2011
  9. pspr

pspr

#19     Dec 23, 2011

10. That explains why CNN Gloria kept asking the same question over and over on a subject that has been addressed and answered so many times - even by her own network the week prior.

It tells you she doesn't even watch her own network or she would have heard his answers already.... :D

To just repeat the same questions that were already addressed over and over is implicitly saying that the person is lying. It's an old, old trick.

No Gloria, you are the idiot, not the folks who see through your charade.

#20     Dec 23, 2011