Looks like Romney is going to lose!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Oct 25, 2012.

1. After flip floping, lying, and agreeing, now it is copying.

#11     Oct 26, 2012
  2. Can you imagine how insane over the next four years Lucrum, PT, et al will get if their boy doesn't get in the White House?

#12     Oct 26, 2012
  3. Im seriously concerned for them.Some of these guys are really going to lose it in two weeks

#13     Oct 26, 2012
  4. :D

#14     Oct 26, 2012
  5. Ricter

Ricter

I'm sure most everyone has figured out how to conduct themselves should their team lose. With the possible exceptions of the AAA's of the board, who just freak.

#15     Oct 26, 2012
  6. You guys are just making up stories. Everyone's just going to grudgingly deal with it if the other side wins.. with the probable exception of the racist black zombies who are gonna riot in their own hoods, and the NAACP & co (not-too-Sharpton, jesse Jackemup etc) which will bring racism lawsuits against the white American public lol.

#16     Oct 26, 2012
  7. I don't think any spontaneous rioting will occur should Obama lose. Now, if there are charges of vote suppression, like roadblocks between back neighborhoods and the voting polls, as was alleged in Florida in 2000, and Obama loses, you might get a vocal turnout in the streets.

Look, 15 years there was a riot in the streets of Detroit.....after the Tigers won the world series. You get a mob together combined with imflamed passions or anger, you have a combustible situation. Especially among the most highly educated and cultivated of the citizenry.:D

Dolla bill y'all dolla bill y'all, Dolla dolla dolla dolla bill y'all.

#17     Oct 26, 2012
  8. 1) I do.. and those charges are coming whether or not anything shady happens. And remember, there were black panthers outside of poll stations last time around. No whites rioted when we all found out, even though the DoJ did nothing about it.

2) haha yea exactly.

#18     Oct 26, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Ive already accepted that Obama is going to win, its probably not a bad thing, cause whoever gets to deal with the mess Obama has created is screwed anyways probably better to let Obama go down for the mess he has created so that the electorate gets a crystal clear view of what a disaster big government is for four more years, then hopefully we can get someone with a backbone like Christie in 2016.

#19     Oct 26, 2012
  10. cannot prove that he paid "less than zero"

but it is obscene that a guy like that paid 17% of his income.

however I think Romney is a good guy.... just out of touch with 75% of Americans! Also he is a greedy pig [or should I say Elephant"]

#20     Oct 26, 2012