Looks like Palin needs to brush up on Domestic Policy too

Discussion in 'Politics' started by brocklanders, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Nothing is going to change the minds that are made up on Palin on the right.

We could have sworn eye witness testimony and photos of the woman blowing goats, and the Palinmaniacs wouldn't think twice about their "girl."

#11     Sep 8, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

1)Nor the minds made up on Obama on the left.

2)You're right, it wouldn't change my mind.
    Primarily because of the gut wrenching alternative.

#12     Sep 8, 2008
  3. Like I said before, I wasn't paying much attention to it, so I conceded the point in my first response. We'll see how she does going forward. I'm sure Gibson will give her a puff interview with softball questions. Why else would they give ABC News the first shot? They need to work up to the tougher interview shows. I'm sure she will be on Hannity and Colmes next.

#13     Sep 8, 2008
  4. We could have sworn eye witness testimony and photos of the woman blowing goats, and the Palinmaniacs wouldn't think twice about their "girl."

#14     Sep 8, 2008
  5. jem

jem

zzzzzzzzzzzz

the funny thing is according your views of morality, we would have no right to say that was wrong as long as it was part of her culture and she was not a white christian (whom you hate.)

#15     Sep 8, 2008
  6. When have I not endorsed the golden rule when it comes to morality?

In any case, my point is that Palinmaniacs will overlook any and all "wrongs" of Pailn and still support her. It is the same with Obamaniacs and Paulites, the nature of extremist thinking is an all or nothing perspective.

So pointing out anything wrong with Palin is a waste of time to those who are closed minded.

#16     Sep 8, 2008