Looks like debka( Israel) is behind Santorum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by RCG Trader, Jan 6, 2012.

1. I received in my email box minutes ago.

Dear Patriot:

I am sick of watching President Obama give the cold shoulder to Israel. I am disgusted by the way he has abandoned our friends in the Middle East and handed over former allies to militant Jihadists who hate America. As President, I will put and end to this. That's why I need your help today.

A radical Iranian government that has the stated goal of seeing Israel destroyed is on the verge of having a nuclear weapon. They want to see Israel wiped off the map. They see America as the "Great Satan." And they will not rest until we have been destroyed. I want to stop them. Will you help me?

You have to understand though that it's Now or Never to protect Israel. We don't have any time to wait. New Hampshire's primary is in 6 days. South Carolina's all important primary happens about a week after that. We can either unite now or have the GOP establishment choose another weak moderate Republican who will lose to Barack Obama in November.

We simply cannot allow that to happen. The future and safety of Israel may depend on it. My name is Rick Santorum, and there will be no greater friend of Israel than me as President. When I am in the White House, this will be clear: Israel is safe as long as I'm on the job. And terrorists like Iran should be afraid, every single day.

I need an URGENT contribution of at least $35 today to unite conservative voters and win the Republican nomination.

We shocked the world in Iowa. We did it with a coalition of conservatives, Tea Party members, and values voters who recognized that my successful record gives the GOP the best chance to defeat Barack Obama.

No more sitting on the sidelines. Now is the time to act or get stuck with a bland, boring, career politician who will lose to Barack Obama. Tomorrow will be too late. Will you unite with me, merge conservative support, and help us hold our banner high? Your contribution of $35, $50, or even $75 can make sure this happens.

The next test is New Hampshire … a state Mitt Romney has campaigned in for over four years. This is why I need your immediate support. I’m counting on you to respond to this call for help. If we are divided in New Hampshire, we will lose this opportunity to keep the momentum.

My record of standing with Israel is second to none. I am a conservative in the mold of Ronald Reagan. Like President Reagan, I will defend Israel every single day that I am on the job. I am not just talking here: As a Senator, I passed legislation that protected America from Iran’s growing nuclear threat.

If you want a President who will stand up for Israel, who will defend our friends in the Middle East and stare down our enemies, then I need you to join my campaign.

I need you to join me today. Right now. Not tomorrow or next week. If we are going to win this race, I need your support. The future of our country and possibly the very existence of the state of Israel depends on what folks like you do in the next 72 hours.

Will you join us today with a generous contribution of whatever you can afford?

Sincerely,

Rick Santorum

P.S. I went from longshot to the Iowa Caucus “surprise candidate” overnight. Now conservatives must unite or be defeated. Please donate today and take a stand with my campaign. Join the fight!

2. pspr

pspr

Congratulations on joining the conservative cause.

3. He's full of....himself.

4. NO NO NO!

I will never be warmongering chickenhawk conservative!

Why do you think Gen. Powell endorsed Obama? He knows up close and personal that the GOP is FULL of hypocrites.

I belong to debka because I am a trader first, and a mentor suggested the newletter.

I just wanted you to know that Israel supports Santorum.

That means that he just might have the money quite soon to challenge Mittens.

Just sayin.

5. pspr

pspr

Powell endorsed Obama because he is black. Don't you realize that? That is also why the greater majority of black people voted for Obama - because he is black. That's a large part of the reason why you are such an Obama apologist - because he is black.

You don't seem to realize that a large percentage of black people are racist. But, many of them don't realize they are actually racist.

6. If Israel backs him, he does not have America's best interests at heart.