Looks like a fade the gap play today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EtfTraderLives, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Fuck you.

You just ruined it for everyone. This website needs to get its act together and stop letting in these college kids in who DONT KNOW SHIT. No more posts from me. You blew it.

#41     Sep 15, 2008
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

#42     Sep 15, 2008
  3. And to you asswipe, go to hell. You posting negativity on this thread to create doubt among the readers is bullshit. Your type is also the reason why this website sucks.

YOU IDIOTS DONT KNOW A GOOD THING WHEN YOU SEE IT. FUCK THIS PLACE.

#43     Sep 15, 2008
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well that's what self righteous indignation yields around here.

You know what's funny?

You keep saying the site sucks, but continue to post.

You claim you're leaving, but come back.

You "put me on ignore", but you still respond.

Now is it just me or does anyone else see a pattern?

:D

#44     Sep 15, 2008
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Hey maybe you can cry to the mods. I'm sure they'll defend your most excellent thread. If they don't move it to chit chat that is.

#45     Sep 15, 2008
  6. 1180 target hit. Add another 50 points to this call for a total of 93 points for the day.

This is my last post. To the unappreciative, ignorant, fuck tards that chose to flame my thread today, blow me. Your hatefulness is a reflection of how you choose to live your life.

#46     Sep 15, 2008
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Noted and bookmarked, for when you come back.

#47     Sep 15, 2008
  8. Well, I suppose I should mention it here.

But initially I said the calls were just 'good.'

But they were fucking brilliant.

I mean they were essentially called to the tick, while they were happening.

What I don't understand for the life of me, is why this post got flamed, with all the useless banter back and fourth?

With all the useless info passed back and fourth on a daily basis here on ET, sometimes when people actually make calls based on current market activity, it gets pounded with garbage.

But someone can make some arbitrary, useless post that isn't going to help anyone with trading on any level, and people take it sersiously?

WTF?

#48     Sep 16, 2008