Looks like a fade the gap play today

Discussion in 'Trading' started by EtfTraderLives, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

#31     Sep 15, 2008
  2. 11:48AM EST

Ok there's 15 points of ES for you. For those keeping score, thats 35 points today.

Cover and swing long with 1/3 shares trailing. Looking for a 8 point bounce.

Swing long 1220.

To be safe, give this one a 2.50 point stop just in case. Just trading what I see.

#32     Sep 15, 2008
  3. 12:14PM EST

Well well well. Another 8 points as ES hits 1228. Thats 43 points today. Should I quit while I am ahead? Nah.

I'll sit on my hands here like a good boy and wait for the market to calm down in this sea of low volatility chop. I suggest you do too. Very very tricky here!

DONT TRADE

#33     Sep 15, 2008
  4. Oh, and while I have this idle time, I would like to NOT thank the moderators of EliteTrader who have decided over the past few months to put all my threads into Chit Chat. Especially those threads that warned of a MARKET MELTDOWN after the Olympic flame went out.

Now that is quite a shame isn't it because people like me are valuable to your website.

Clearly, YOU ARE WRONG and owe me a big apology. Until I hear that, I would suggest those who are reading this thread show your support.

Thank you.

#34     Sep 15, 2008
  5. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

well anybody could predict this because if you align the chart with 11 september they look almost the same

#35     Sep 15, 2008
  6. support spiritually

#36     Sep 15, 2008
  7. Well it's good to see some of you doing well today.

I've had a less than stellar morning.

#37     Sep 15, 2008
  8. So far I've nailed every major turning point. And what have you done wiseass? See, this is exactly the reason why this website SUCKS. You sit here sponging off my calls and come up with that kind of bullshit?

YOU DESERVE NOTHING AND THATS WHAT YOU WILL GET. NOTHING YOU UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT.

#38     Sep 15, 2008
  9. It would seem like many days will 'look' similiar to some other day. how would you know to align this to 11 september?

#39     Sep 15, 2008
  10. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

just kidding :p

#40     Sep 15, 2008