Looking to Start a Trading Group in San Jose

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by peg_leg_joe, Mar 22, 2003.

1. I am looking to start a trading group in San Jose, CA. I have access to a modest office space that can accommodate myself and about 3 to 4 other traders.

I am also working with a firm that can give us group rates on commissions (equities, options, futures, and currencies) by bundling our collective volume. In addition, I have a relationship with a private equity fund that can extend 10x intraday buying power to equities traders with a minimum account size of $5,000 (which allows you to daytrade stocks even if you do not currently meet the $25k PDT rule). Of course, the 10x leverage applies to larger accounts as well. I can also get us access to low intraday margin requirements for futures.

If you live anywhere in the Silicon Valley and would like to work in an office environment with other serious traders where we can bounce ideas around and share a sense of camaraderie, please contact me via PM. If you would like to join my group but live outside of the South Bay (actually, you could be anywhere in the world!), I can make arrangements for you to trade with our group from your home as a remote trader and I would probably be able to negotiate the same commission rates for you as if you were in our office. Cheers!

PEG LEG JOE

2. Sounds like you have a good market to work form...there are not to many offices in that area...Good luck.......Bling.

3. Mr. Bling, thanks for your encouragement. I still have space in my San Jose office if you're interested. Also, as I mentioned in my initial post, I can work with remote traders as well and include them into my trading group.

PM me if you are interested.

PEG LEG

4. Wouldn't be GreenTree would it?