Looking to start a NJ Investment /Trading club

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by BillyG67, Jun 21, 2002.

1. BillyG67

BillyG67

I have a meeting location in NNJ to use free For meetings and would like to get a group of People to discuss trading Ideas strategies and other market related info. I Belong to an investment club now and think it is a valuable asset. I am fairly new to the market and I'm sure it would help me as well as each others to be able to talk with people who have that passion for the markets. If There are people in other locations we don't have to have it in NNJ. I would like to keep it Free . If Any one is interested Please let me know

2. Sounds good.

3. BillyG67

BillyG67

I will Let you know as soon as we get something going. In the mean time if you want to just get together to discuss strategies or the markets just let me know. If you Know of anyone who might be interested Also let me Know! I would like to get some more people together.

4. for any reason?

5. BillyG67

BillyG67

occasionally I pass thru

6. PM or email me the particulars such as meeting place,frequency of meetings,etc I live in Randolph-morris county

7. central jersey here. sounds like a good idea. e-mail or pm me.

TraderX64:cool:

8. BillyG67

BillyG67

It only appears to be about 2 or 3 so tell me what you guys think! It could be better with just a few Should we start something. I think it will be worth it!