Looking to Sponsor Trader in PA

Discussion in 'Trading' started by t-time, Nov 29, 2005.

1. t-time

t-time

IV_Trader:

Close, KoP is approx. 15-20 minutes south of where I am...

Take Care,
    t-time

#21     Nov 30, 2005
  2. I work in King of Prussia, just want to say hi to my fellow pennsylvanians..

#22     Nov 30, 2005
  3. t-time

t-time

ang_99:

Hello! My office is also in KoP. Tons of business in this area. I have been employed by 3 different companies over the years and all were within 1 mile of each other in KoP.

Do you trade for a living?

Good Luck,
    t-time

#23     Nov 30, 2005
  4. Hey t-time, I dont trade for myself for a living but trade for a firm...just execution type stuff. Yeah, its a pretty decent area, lots of money managers. Are you with a prop firm?

#24     Nov 30, 2005
  5. t-time

t-time

ang_99:

No, I am not a trader at all - I am looking to sponsor a local trader and share ideas - if you know of anyone who is talented but lacking capital, I would love to speak with them.

Thanks and Good Luck!
    t-time

Off to work....

#25     Nov 30, 2005
  6. Thats right, you're the thread starter..lol. I don't know anybody but good luck in your venture.

#26     Nov 30, 2005
  7. please start to think. A really good trader does not need your capital, nor does he have the time to teach you something.
    So the only guys who will respond to you will be persons who either have no experience and are new in business (and have therefore lack of capital) or who have failed (and therefore need capital).

Good luck !

#27     Nov 30, 2005
  8. t-time

t-time

TopSurfi:

Thanks for taking the time to respond to my thread, however your exact sentiments were echoed in previous posts.

Good Luck,
    t-time

#28     Nov 30, 2005
  9. sorry, I now found Mavericks post and he is exactly right.

I am very long in this business and I can tell you that even persons I truly thought where sucessfull (I have been in several chatrooms etc) where only lying (mostly to themselves) about their sucess in trading.
    So just don't trust anybody !
    I seriously think you are wasting your time and money and you should better invest your money in a hedge fund with good track record or simply buy oil around 50$ and hold.

#29     Nov 30, 2005
  10. t-time

t-time

TopSurfi:

Thanks, again for your thoughts -

Take Care,
    t-time

#30     Nov 30, 2005