Looking to relocate. But to where?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tortoise, Dec 6, 2017.

1. tortoise

tortoise

So much of this comes down to self-knowledge/awareness. I need to be very deliberate before the markets open. Get up. Meditate. Take the dog out. Shower. Eat breakfast. That’s an hour and a half right there. Only then am I ready to get to my computer and get my head in the game.

So that’s why i’m such a stickler for time zone.

I’m probably not a good fit for the vagabond lifestyle.

#71     Dec 6, 2017
    VPhantom likes this.
  2. zdreg

zdreg

I have never head of good internet connections in international waters. maybe others can comment.

#72     Dec 6, 2017
  3. I can think of a good way to find out! ;)

#73     Dec 6, 2017
  4. vanzandt

vanzandt

Hilarious. :D

#74     Dec 6, 2017
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Ok, that's just retarded and racist. You're banned from this site for the next week. Consider this your first and only warning.

#75     Dec 6, 2017
    niko79542, bklrnr, VPhantom and 7 others like this.
  6. DaveV

DaveV

Not sure about apartment costs. I stayed at Hotel Don Carlos, a small boutique hotel. Highly recommended.

#76     Dec 6, 2017
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Baron... I read it as sarcasm.
    I think he was joking.
    Making fun of that attitude.
    Hence the puppy.
    Nobody's that big of a dick.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
    #77     Dec 6, 2017
    VPhantom, Jones75, sss12 and 2 others like this.
  8. zdreg

zdreg

9. DaveV

DaveV

That is about as ignorant a comment as I have ever seen on EliteTrader. First Mexico is in North America, not Central America. Second, I have been to Mexico 8 times, all on business and all in Mexico City. True there are some extremely poor parts of the city, but there were also parts, both residential and commercial, that were as affluent and modern as the best places in the USA. And if you think the USA is 100% great, google "Texas Colonias". You would probably be shocked to learn that over a million people in the USA live without indoor plumbing or electricity.

#79     Dec 6, 2017
  10. RRY16

RRY16

Dealmaker gave it a like

#80     Dec 6, 2017