Looking to relocate. But to where?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tortoise, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Humpy

Humpy

Some fancy Bulgaria.
    But it is considered by many to be the most corrupt country in Europe.
    The local mafia would probably be around to make a collection

#311     Dec 31, 2017
  2. schweiz

schweiz

Where do you get proof of this statement? How can they know your trading income?

#312     Dec 31, 2017
  3. Xela

Xela

Lol! You've found another, very different planet, with another, very different Malta, I think. :p

#313     Dec 31, 2017
    777 and speedo like this.
  4. schweiz

schweiz

He's the new Christoffel Columbus. He found Bulgaria on that planet too... :D

#314     Dec 31, 2017
    Xela and speedo like this.
  5. Sig

Sig

I don't know anything about Bulgaria, but conspicuous consumption anywhere is a good indicator of relative success. I imagine if you drove a Lada and lived in a Soviet style apartment block you'd be fine. But what's the fun in that!

#315     Dec 31, 2017
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Bulgarians, what the hell do they know. Romania is where it's at. Vampires and what-not. And definitely not the old Yugoslavia, just look at their cars!

Woot! Go go Northern Slavs!

#316     Dec 31, 2017
  7. schweiz

schweiz

That's clear to me. If you dig deep enough Bulgaria can be interesting. There are quite a lot exoctic cars in Bulgaria. Lambo's Ferraris, AMG... Not all people drive Lada's.

Ukraine is also a very poor country. But I have never seen more AMG's driving around then in Kiev.
    And in Kiev - Zhulyany the private jets are parked in rows. I have seen and been on about 30 different airports all around Europe but never saw this amount of private jets on 1 airport.

#317     Dec 31, 2017
  8. Sig

Sig

Chill brudda! No doubt there's plenty of expensive cars and jets in Bulgaria. Those are things you have if you want to signal that you're rich. As was pointed out, signaling that you're rich in a place where the rule of law is weak may not be your best bet, that's all.

#318     Dec 31, 2017
  9. Humpy

Humpy

10. Humpy

Humpy

Sadly true
    www.pressgazette.co.uk/political-murder-panama-papers-reporter...

#320     Jan 1, 2018