Looking to relocate. But to where?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tortoise, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Sig

Sig

To the bank!

Actually I was agreeing that @beerntrading had a good point, I was the primary guilty party he was gently referring to, and I'll try the do a better job ignoring the trolls.

#301     Dec 22, 2017
  2. Actually, it wasn't anyone in particular...(I don't think, was a few beers deep when I wrote that one). Nor was it really meant as an admonishment against engaging those types. And I agree with @tortoise's sentiment and your posts were informative and welcomed. So, my apologies for overlooking the explicit point in my post while making the implicit one.

I've found there's really friendly people just about everywhere I've visited, and those same places have plenty of jerks too. The key is to find the friendly ones, or learn how to engage those who don't necessarily tip their hand to their friendliness.

A phrase book and a little effort on my part made all the difference between Paris being a stereotype I hated to visit, and a really friendly place that I absolutely loved.

#302     Dec 22, 2017
  3. Kettle calls the pot :)

#303     Dec 22, 2017
  4. 6wives

6wives

Maybe consider Greece.Safe as it gets and you will find real estate at historic lows right now.You can chill and trade European markets in the morning,US at noon!Weather is quite warm too.If you like even warmer climate look into Cyprus.You won't regret your choice either way

#304     Dec 22, 2017
    vanzandt and Pekelo like this.
  5. Ditch

Ditch

According to UN projections, Sweden will be a much poorer country by 2030, much worse than what anyone in the Swedish government indicates.

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/...rd-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

#305     Dec 26, 2017
  6. Sig

Sig

#306     Dec 26, 2017
    d08 likes this.
  7. Humpy

Humpy

If anyone is looking for a venture to do with trading they might consider starting an hotel devoted to traders. Picking up the losers and celebrating with the winners.
    But again where should that hotel be ?
    I fancy Greece for its climate and amenities.

#307     Dec 26, 2017
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

#308     Dec 26, 2017
  9. Ditch

Ditch

Sweden goes from a HDI of 0.949 in 2010 to a projected HDI of 0.906 in 2030, one of the few Western countries for which a decline is forecasted and a level at which Sweden will join of the likes of Libya et al. You don't have to be a genius to understand where this development comes from.

#309     Dec 26, 2017
  10. Humpy

Humpy

Malta is pretty good climate wise but politically.........
    You risk being murdered if you criticize the establishment.
    A local critic, a woman journalist, was the latest victim recently.

#310     Dec 27, 2017