Looking to relocate. But to where?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tortoise, Dec 6, 2017.

1. d08

d08

It depends. When Americans travel with mistrust, inflated ego and arrogance - why would they be welcomed? You need to be somewhat humble to be welcomed, no matter where you're from. I think much of the world is worn out at this point, unless you're an obese guy with a stars and stripes t-shirt, no-one will be hostile towards you.

#261     Dec 21, 2017
    Sprout likes this.
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

Bulgaria still wins, the language is almost the same. The only reason Bulgaria didn't become part of the Soviet Union because they didn't share a border.

"According to a Eurobarometer survey conducted in 2012 English was the most commonly known foreign language in Bulgaria (25% claimed workable knowledge of it), followed by Russian (23%), and German (8%)."

#262     Dec 21, 2017
  3. schweiz

schweiz

Peterhof and Hermitage, that's all you have to see there.

#263     Dec 21, 2017
  4. schweiz

schweiz

Bulgaria is the best choice in Europe. But you have to know the secrets that makes it interesting. Most people don't have any clue about that. They think you have to live there, etc...

#264     Dec 21, 2017
  5. volpri

volpri

The region is called Latin America. ¿Eres un poco ignorante quizas? De mi parte tengo años de vivir en Latinoamérica y tengo muchos amigos allí. Además mi hijo esta casado con una Mexicana. ¡Tú no sabes de lo que hablas!

For those that don't speak spanish the gist of what I said above to sig after he called me a jerk to put it mildly as it can be interpreted even stronger........is:

"The region is called Latin America. Perhaps you are a bit ignorant? For my part I have lived for years in Latin America and I have many friends there. On top of that my son is married to a Mexican girl. You don't know what you are talking about!"

Source: Wikipedia

Latin America[a] is a group of countries and dependencies in the Americas where Spanish, French and Portuguese are predominant including Argentina, Belize, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Martinique, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, and Saint Barthelemy. The term originated in 19th century France as Amérique latine to consider French-speaking territories in the Americas (Haiti, French Guiana, Martinique, Guadeloupe, Saint Martin, Saint Barthélemy) along with the larger group of countries where Spanish and Portuguese languages prevailed. It is therefore broader than the terms Ibero-America or Hispanic America—though it usually excludes French Canadaand modern French Louisiana.

Latin America[a]
    [​IMG]
    Area 19,197,000 km2(7,412,000 sq mi)[1]
    Population 639,048,639 (2016 est.)[2]
    Population density 31/km2 (80/sq mi)
    Demonym Latin American
    Countries 20[c]
    Dependencies 13
    Largest cities (Metro areas)[3][4]
    1. Mexico City
    2. São Paulo
    3. Buenos Aires
    4. Rio de Janeiro
    5. Bogotá
    6. Lima
    7. Santiago
    8. Caracas
    9. Guadalajara
    10. Monterrey
    Latin America consists of nineteen sovereign states and several territories and dependencies which cover an area that stretches from the northern border of Mexico to the southern tip of South America, including the Caribbean. It has an area of approximately 19,197,000 km2(7,412,000 sq mi),[1] almost 13% of the Earth's land surface area. As of 2016, its population was estimated at more than 639 million[2] and in 2014, Latin America had a combined nominal GDP of 5,573,397 million USD[5] and a GDP PPPof 7,531,585 million USD.[5][6]

The term "Latin America" was first used in an 1856 conference with the title "Initiative of the America. Idea for a Federal Congress of Republics" (Iniciativa de la América. Idea de un Congreso Federal de las Repúblicas),[7] by the Chilean politician Francisco Bilbao. In such conference, he called for the creation of a confederation of Latin American republics to better search for their common defense and prosperity, without political or economic barriers between them. In the same work, he also detailed the principles under which such a confederation should work.

Source Merriam Webster Dictionary
    Definition of Latino
    plural Latinos
    1: a native or inhabitant of LatinAmerica
    2: a person of Latin American origin living in the U.S.

Source Merriam Webster Dictionary: a person of Latin American origin living in the U.S. ... : a person born or living in Latin America or of Latin-American origin living in the United States. ...

#265     Dec 21, 2017
  6. Pekelo

Pekelo

7. [​IMG]

:D

#267     Dec 21, 2017
    d08 likes this.
  8. tortoise

tortoise

Can you tell me more about that? Have you lived there?

#268     Dec 21, 2017
  9. schweiz

schweiz

I am trading from various locations in Europe. Also from Bulgaria. Only thing you should think about is that it is only interesting for people making at least 500K to 1 million net a year. If not it is financially not interesting. Unless you want to really live and stay there all year (because then you have no travel expenses which I have as I travel around). I used Bulgaria only to create a fully legal and very interesting environment. I had to do the 300K investment for my partner, but the yearly savings on less paid taxes is much higher then 300K (every year over and over again!).

I will send you by PM some information that is (to me at least) very interesting.

#269     Dec 21, 2017
  10. Humpy

Humpy

Добре дошли в България и имайте приятен ден.

#270     Dec 21, 2017