Looking to relocate. But to where?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tortoise, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Humpy

Humpy

What is the political situation ?
    Show some pics and a price.

#231     Dec 19, 2017
  2. Sig

Sig

I'm not sure most married folks would agree that getting married is the cheaper option between that and a one-time 300K Euro expense!

#232     Dec 20, 2017
  3. ironchef

ironchef

Find someone rich to marry.

#233     Dec 20, 2017
    Pekelo likes this.
  4. schweiz

schweiz

Marriage can be far more expensive. I speak from personal experience. If I would have had the choice in my divorce I would have paid 300K with pleasure. Would have been a good deal for me.

#234     Dec 20, 2017
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

So you guys saying, you can't trust a Bulgarian* mail order bride? The horror!!

*Bulgarian traders pay less taxes than US traders

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
    #235     Dec 20, 2017
  6. Close this thread. We’ve gone from Maui to third world Europe :)

#236     Dec 20, 2017
  7. No where in Europe has ever been third world. In fact, the genesis of the term "third world" presumed first world (US, Western Europe, "the west") and second world (USSR, Eastern Europe, "Iron Curtain").

#237     Dec 20, 2017
    d08 likes this.
  8. volpri

volpri

political ...stable as far as i know since the 80's.
    When my friend gets his pictures posted on an internet site i can post the link for all interested parties to check out.

#238     Dec 20, 2017
  9. d08

d08

Looks like a horrible 3rd world shithole indeed.

[​IMG]

#239     Dec 20, 2017
    Superstar2317, Xela and speedo like this.
  10. Lots of beautiful, but backwards Eastern Euro states, and global ones as well. I know because I lived there. Problem is if you lived in the US your whole life, you’re a spoiled brat and likely won’t adjust. I recommended Southern Albania earlier because it’s a great place for me. I’m fluent and culturally oriented to it. A typical American probably wouldn’t like it, and they probably won’t like them. This is apparent by the disgust many countries feel toward expats. It’s just the money they want.

#240     Dec 20, 2017