Looking to relocate. But to where?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tortoise, Dec 6, 2017.

1. d08

d08

olx.ph has the largest number of ads but it's a pain to search. 25k would be the price after quite a bit of looking and negotiating for a more budget place.

#191     Dec 12, 2017
  2. Sig

Sig

I hadn't heard that, what are the issues there? Planning a trip to check out Portugal this summer and possibly do the investment to permanent residence to citizen thing (without moving there full time), so am very interested in places to go/not to go.

#192     Dec 12, 2017
  3. themickey

themickey

Traffic gridlock nightmares.
    Sky high realestate prices.

#193     Dec 12, 2017
  4. tortoise

tortoise

People seem to have strong reactions to Lisbon. Either they love it, or they think it's a dump overrun by African migrants begging in the streets. The only way to know what's true is to go there, I suppose.

#194     Dec 12, 2017
  5. ironchef

ironchef

For a mom and pop retail trader like me, SoCal is an ideal location. Where I live the weather is great. By 1:00 pm Pacific time I am done for the day, have all afternoon and evening to hit the beaches, shopping....

#195     Dec 12, 2017
  6. volpri

volpri

Yea years ago i saw a documentary on it. Quite gross....

#196     Dec 12, 2017
  7. 911 is a bit messed up. The reactions proved your other points nicely. Care to give some similar and well documented factual examples about Russia (hopefully not in Russian)?

#197     Dec 14, 2017
  8. d08

d08

Not sure if it's okay to stray from the original topic too far but it appears that the bigger the country, the easier it is for incapable people to hide behind the achievements of their countrymen.
    Also, I don't carry a reasonable understanding of the Russian language.

#198     Dec 14, 2017
  9. Humpy

Humpy

In China, dog can be on the menu !!
    Support your pooch friends imho.
    Insult a dog and he wags his tail. Insult a Chinaman and ............
    I think I prefer dogs really.

#199     Dec 14, 2017
  10. ironchef

ironchef

You are talking about the US and China?

#200     Dec 14, 2017