Looking to relocate. But to where?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by tortoise, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Pekelo

Pekelo

Australia, so friendly, even the wildlife is petting your dog:

My bad, that was the wrong video, the freaking kangoroo just held captive a pitbull sized dog. Got hit on the nose by a 200 lbs guy and just shook his head: Is that the best you have?

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    #161     Dec 10, 2017
    VPhantom and d08 like this.
  2. Banjo

Banjo

3. themickey

themickey

Sorry, my bad. Crocs.

#163     Dec 10, 2017
  4. ironchef

ironchef

As you get older, you sleep less and less and getting up early will not be a problem.:D

#164     Dec 10, 2017
  5. Farmas

Farmas

It was very interesting to read your post. I too am going to have a rest soon, I want to visit Asia, visit several countries, including China and India. There are a few architectural monuments in mind https://set-travel.com/en/asia/monuments I have not been to Asian countries yet.

#165     Dec 11, 2017
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

Costa Rica?
    Portugal?
    Malta?
    Panama?

#166     Dec 11, 2017
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

I hear Idaho is nice. I'm partial to Colorado. Chile is stable enough if looking at Latin America....I like Brazil and Colombia myself... Some parts of Mexico are nice as fuck.

#167     Dec 11, 2017
    beerntrading likes this.
  8. DTB2

DTB2

Why relocate completely? Do like we did. Downsize in the expensive locale where you have been and have friends, family, doctors etc. and winter in some warmer climes?

EZ-PZ

#168     Dec 11, 2017
  9. Sig

Sig

What was the smog situation like in Santiago? It's another place I've heard mixed reviews on, mainly that it would be perfect except it's got a "LA in the 70s" level smog problem because now the bowl geography and inversions. Is that accurate or an exaggeration?

#169     Dec 11, 2017
  10. bone

bone

Well if you're still trading with any serious regularity time zone and ECN infrastructure would be important.

Now my next point is very individualistic and personal, but I have seen some traders not do well when they make a serious move in locale. It just seems to mess with them somehow. Humans are generally speaking creatures of habit.

#170     Dec 11, 2017