looking to move and trade from spain

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mgarc, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Hawker

Hawker

Good information Mark1.
    What about traders with a EU passport that want to live and trade from Spain ? What the tax status would be ?

#21     Sep 14, 2003
  2. mark1

mark1 Guest

You are not listening to me uh?!?! :D
    I'm not going to pay any f@#$%^ tax, read my 1 st post above.

If you think you have to pay taxes to Spain with the money you earn as a trader, knowing that you could trade anywhere in the world and it's not living in Spain that gives you your edge,
    well that's up to you, I'm not trying to convince anyone here, and I'm not telling this is the right thing to do.
    I know my risk and I'm ready to cope with it.

I don't suggest you to do the same thing in Switzerland , Sweden, US, etc, you know what i mean.

I'm sure any Embassy can give you the detailed Info you need .
    In Italy for example, you have to fill a form and you pay 12% on capital gain, and moreover you pay another % (it depends on your #'s) on the rest.
    I want to see Guardia di Finanza (tax officers) looking at my trading account established in USA, to contest my tax statement
    ROFL, sure !

#22     Sep 14, 2003
  3. Hawker

Hawker

OOUUCHH !! My apologies . Yes I missed the first part of your post. But it's all your fault.. How can we focus ?? La movida , las chavalas and La Sangria.. Heck !! I'm wasting my life.. :D

#23     Sep 14, 2003
  4. mark1

mark1 Guest

no need to apology , I know what you mean.... tapas, playas, sol and.... oh boy oh boy!! :eek: :cool: :D

#24     Sep 14, 2003
  5. mgarc

mgarc

thanks for the all the good posts of information and support.

i think that one of the biggest benefits of our line of work is being able to trade from anywhere in the world is. life is short, right?, so might as well live your dreams :)

EllisFX,

i tried looking at a few websited regarding ADSL. think they maybe more expensive than the 21 euros per month you mentioned. my search gives me about 70 euros for a 512Kbps upload speed. is there a better provider that's cheaper? thanks.

http://www.wanadoo.es/accesos/adsl/alta.html

#25     Sep 14, 2003
  6. What a bold statement! What makes you so sure?

#27     Sep 21, 2003
  7. You are kidding, no? I thought most Europeans were real chilly toward US but have no way of knowing.

Also, if you ever get a chance fly over to Lanzarote which is the closest of the Canaries. Cool place. Lot of bizarre terrain.

#28     Sep 21, 2003
  8. mark1

mark1 Guest

What makes you think most European don't like US???!
    You just look at what music we listen, what movies we watch, what crappy food we started eating (damn Mac D.), and believe me unless you are a total jerk(sure you are not), most people is really fascinated by
    your accent and stranger look.

I agree on Lanzarote.

#29     Sep 21, 2003