looking to move and trade from spain

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mgarc, Sep 10, 2003.

1. mgarc

mgarc

anybody out there who lives / trades in spain? barcelona in particular.

would like to find out about broadband availabilities, apartment rental costs, etc.

am basically exploring the idea of moving there. it's a great country.

any help would be much appreciated. thanks.

2. Pabst

Pabst

Never been to Spain
    - Three Dog Night

Well I never been to Spain
    But I kinda like the music
    Say the ladies are insane there
    And they sure know how to use it
    The don't abuse it
    Never gonna lose it
    I can't refuse it

3. lol pabst

thats awesome dude, go for it. i've never been to spain, but i also want to trade from abroad a year or two from now... would you need an EU passport to trade in europe, and would you pay any taxes in spain? i guess you'd be trading from the afternoon to night time. cool man, i look forward to hearing whats involved as your plan develops.

4. gms

gms

If you make a trip back to the US after you move to Barcelona, would you mind bringing back a few bottles of Crema Catalana?

5. Barcelona's women are the most beautiful, captivating, enticing, entrancing females on planet earth.

They have everything else too to trade.

6. Tea

Tea

7. EllisFx

EllisFx

Hi,

I believe you're making a good choice of country in moving into spain.

They have all the amenities you'll find in the US, for Example you can get an ADSL connection with 512 Kb upload and 256 Down for about 21 Euros ( 25 Dollars).

Also the banking system is quite advanced, so you won't have any problems wiring money or doing whatever you need to do.

The Night Life is unbeatable, you'll really enjoy yourself there, the women are very beautiful even though they don't make the effort to speak in a foreign language, so I suggest you brush up on your spanish.

I've lived and traded from Costa Del Sol for about two years, and I really enjoyed it.

I now live trade from Marrakech, Morroco, and find it absolutely fantastic over here, you'll find everything you have in spain except cheaper.

Good Luck in your Move.

8. gms

gms

Y tambien, en Espana, ellos gusten Norte Americanos. Vas a vivir como un reye alli.

9. H2O

H2O

I'm thinking about doing the same.
    I'm in The Netherlands now (Also Europe so that makes it easier since there are no official borders anymore)

Weather is much better in the Costa Blanca or the Costa del Sol
    I want to keep my Dutch nationallity because I can pay taxes in The Netherlands. (Great for traders, we only pay 1.2% over our belongings, no matter how much we win (or loose))

GMS : ¿que es un "reye alli" ?

10. msfe

msfe