Looking to make a friends group with other full time traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by Waitpitch, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Waitpitch

Waitpitch

If Skype is best for most people then that's great.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
    #11     Jul 18, 2020
  2. When choosing a messenger to create a group, better think of something that used globally or universal. Whatsup is universal, while Skype might be popular in US, But it is not even used anymore in many countries.

However you can creat group in both messengers.

#12     Jul 18, 2020
    10_bagger likes this.
  3. Waitpitch

Waitpitch

Fair point. I agree that what's app is a great international messenger app that is widely used by most people on a daily basis. For future calls we can use skype or teams. I hope that those of you who don't have the app yet are willing to download it. The setup is quick and easy. :) Please ping me your numbers privately and I will create the group.

#13     Jul 18, 2020
    10_bagger likes this.
  4. 10_bagger

10_bagger

Hi everyone. I’ve been trading stocks (day and swing trading) full time for 10 years now. I’m looking forward to get to know everyone in the group. The majority goes for me so I’m okay with whatever u guys/gals decide to use as a form of communication.

#14     Jul 19, 2020
    ironchef likes this.
  5. No one uses telegram?

#15     Jul 19, 2020
  6. I have joined a facebook group recently and it is pretty active. I am interested in some sort of sub-group. I am mostly interested in discussing recent trends, future trends of profitable companies and stocks that are trending to become a big FAANG or something like it. I am not usually interested in graph analysis, trading platforms etc.,

Hit me up if you have aligned interest. 20+ stock trading, 6+ years option trading, part time. But this year is first year I literally made more than my salary of twohundred K$

#16     Jul 21, 2020
  7. pinrsk

pinrsk

Trading can be a lonely job. I have been at it for more than 10 years now - stocks, options.
    It will be good to meet other like minded traders.

#17     Jul 23, 2020
    ironchef and 10_bagger like this.
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

https://wwwww.meetup.com/topics/daytraders/

You can get all of that...

We could chat online on a regular basis, maybe arrange calls after a while and ultimately meet somewhere in the future.

Also, don't forget that brokers, trade execution platforms and charting services have the something similar for users of their products. You can start there too and you'll be with those using the same trading tools as you're using.

wrbtrader

#18     Jul 23, 2020
  9. maxinger

maxinger

I have been through those routes before.

It sounds very very scary.

It will take very very very long to decontaminate & detoxify your mind.

#19     Jul 23, 2020
  10. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

You must have been here when ET had its on chat room and meetup groups. :D

wrbtrader

#20     Jul 23, 2020
    maxinger likes this.