Looking to give it a shot.. soon.

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TheKaiBoe, Feb 15, 2017.

1. TheKaiBoe

TheKaiBoe

Hey all, new guy here and I would like to say that I am happy to be a member.

My question is, I have been studying, practicing and just consuming as much information I can about intra-day trading and the market in general.

I live near Annapolis and was looking for possible desks to hopefully obtain a seat down the road, that is in a picture perfect world where I am actually pretty good at this trading thing.

I have looked all over For desks near Baltimore and D.C. And now that Chopper has closed, all I have found was FBR and DC Energy? Are there any other reputable Prop Firms near me, or will I be looking into hopping a train into Philly?

Again, I know this is down the road with the good chance of never happening, however I would like to know if a firm does exist for me. Training and mentors are obviously important to me, so remote trading with the Likes of remote trade shops is something I am not ready for.

Thanks for your time in advance everyone, I truly appreciate the assistance!

K

2. TheKaiBoe

TheKaiBoe

This is the response I feared. If anyone hears of any reputable firms near me or has a few words of wisdom, please share.

Thank you all,

KB

3. TheKaiBoe

TheKaiBoe

Keeping this thing alive! Enjoy the weekend boys!

4. algofy

algofy

Prop desks for non quants is a tough find these days. You're a decade too late.

5. tradethetrade

tradethetrade Vendor

So did you find a desk? If so, how's it going?