Looking to change firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by traderpro, Nov 15, 2005.

1. I do between 3-5 mill shares a month. I trade from home right now but looking to trade in NY/NJ office 2-3 days a week.

Thanks

2. The one place iam interested in is genesis. If someone is out there from the firm i would like to hear your take.

3. Genesis is a preety good firm
    but they give u only 1.10 leverage and if your trade at the location at 50 broad street NY u have to pay $250 Desk fees , remote is free
    The laser software is preety good and i heard a lot from pll it is excellent for Nas scalpers
    I dont know if u have serie 7 or not
    I my self am planning to join a firm preety soon just looking around as i have some leftover buisness to finish .
    Good luck :)

4. Genesis is a good place.
    I know they do better then 10:1 leverage and have very competive rates.
    Let me know if you want more info.

5. you mean? 1:10 leverage?

so for every $100,000 in the account they give you $10,000 in buy power? what happens to the other $90,000?

6. hilarious! :p

7. Trade4yourself
    are u sure they give u more then 1:10 cause i asked them and they said if u have no license they will only give 1:10 leverage

8. Where I come from margin on a regular brokerage account is 2 to 1. That's means for evey dolloar you get $2 in buying power. So I meant 20 to 1 leverage which translates into a $10,000 deposit geting you $200,000 in daily buying power.

9. I get a better deal because of my retail arrangement with them.