Looking to Band with other remote traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by WestCoastTrader, Feb 7, 2004.

1. WestCoast,

I think that Xoomtrade also give very competitive rates and are willing to negotiate even further with high volume traders. Maybe you should have a look (not affiliated, just a suggestion).

Good luck!

#21     Feb 9, 2004
  2. I'm not sure in the last year or so people have been getting better rates with good volume than at Echo, heard of a guy with an automated system doing big volume getting in the .10s, groups of guys getting .20 or below. Worth a call to them to see where they quote you. Here's the link --> http://www.echotradeonline.com/

A guy told me the reason they can go so low is that the main partner is the same guy that owns Pax Clearing, so he doesn't care if he doesn't make much in the Echo side but makes it on the clearing side. Pax is huge on the CBOE floor, with doing a lot of options comes doing a lot of stock too.

#22     Feb 10, 2004
  3. YEah but the problem with ECHO is the software is not as good as Generic..and they dont have MOC orders

#23     Feb 10, 2004
  4. What software does Generic use, haven't heard much about them in a long time? Don't know where you get your info from, but Echo has had MOCs for years.

#24     Feb 10, 2004