Looking to Band with other remote traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by WestCoastTrader, Feb 7, 2004.

1. I think a group of 10 remote traders is sufficient to get a sub .0045 deal

does anyone have an opinion on that?

#11     Feb 8, 2004
  2. Hi,

I trade from Asia, Non-licensed. Is the .0045 Deal including
    SEC fee? I will PM you also

#12     Feb 8, 2004
  3. hey nana

yeah i think your going to need at least the series 7 to get the leverage you want. How are you doing it now?

what hours do you trade over there? much be harsh

#13     Feb 8, 2004
  4. Would this private deal avoid the PDT rule.....Would we need a series 7? Sorry for being so Naive. Would this just be a group of retail traders buying wholesale?

Perhaps the fact that I am asking these questions would indicate I am not ready for prime time and would be bad for the group...anyways I trade and hold overnight, and you guys are probably the scalping crowd, and I would not be near the volume necessary to do "my part" within the group...

Michael B.

#14     Feb 8, 2004
  5. what kind of volume are we talking about? Lot of firms let you hold overnight (not as high leverage but...)... Anyway I think as long as everyone does some volume, it dens't matter what type of trader you are. A group of 10 traders who do 5mil monthly has a bigger voice than a single trader who does more than 5 mil monthly...

#15     Feb 8, 2004
  6. I have rock bottom remote trading rates...we are talking low .003s or even lower with a decent amount of volume...with Generic. I just left Assent for the deal and the software.

#16     Feb 8, 2004
  7. I got a reply about group rates from a west coast firm branch . Very low and even offering a rebate check of 4k monthly. But this I think will obviously apply to volume traders only. Nevertheless maybe we can come to an agreement. Between .003 and .004 for volume. I got a few contacts who are willin to band who all do 40K + daily. This might be a great opportunity to get togehter with 5 or more remote traders... Was with Generic before and wasn't too happy with them so I want to go somewhere else.

#17     Feb 9, 2004
  8. Please pm details....

#18     Feb 9, 2004
  9. Hmm i wonder whats not to be happy about with Generic...they give like 4 softwares to choose from, Their tech support is great. and their rates are low? what didn't u like??
    Ive been in Assent, Generic...I dont even bother to mention other firms b/c the only real competition is Assent and Generic...and Generic kills the competition these days by far.

#19     Feb 9, 2004
  10. zdreg

zdreg

you send me a private message out of the blue about conversions
    you don't send complete information
    you don't respond to my messages for complete information
    now you have chosen or are not allowed to received private messages

you post above
    what are you up to?
    who are you fronting for

#20     Feb 9, 2004