Looking of for options trader to head alert service

Discussion in 'Options' started by weeklyoptions, Sep 12, 2012.

1. I own an alert service selling weekly options on the spx. I have over 230 subscribers. My trader and I are having alot of problems do to communication. I am not sure we will be able to work with each other in the long run. Hes very moody and sarcastic With our customers. Sometimes not getting back to them for days even to answer the simplest question.

I am not trying to replace this trader on this product. I am going to let this play out good or bad. But I don't like putting all my eggs in one basket. So I am toying with the idea of starting another weekly options service promoting another trader. I would like to see what else is out maybe someone easier to get along with and nicer to our customers.

I would like to stick with options on the spx. But I am willing to look at anything profitable. If you are interested in speaking further about this pm me and we can discuss it.

Thanks

2. Can you tell me which website you are running?

3. Sorry I cant tell you what website. Like I said I am not shutting this site down nor replacing the trader. If some how the trader i have now would run into this ad. It would make a already strained relationship worse.