Looking Good For GOP Senate Take Over In 2014

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 21, 2013.

1. As I pointed out to you before kid,47 % doesn't pay taxes,that means the majority do

#11     Mar 21, 2013
  2. Are you fucking boneheaded or what?
    All that means is as little as apx 1.55% of net taxpayers be duped into voting for the "govt is my personal pinata" and it's game over.

#12     Mar 21, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL, I'm old enough to be your father son. If being my junior really puts your panties in a bunch as much as it appears to at least come up with a better tit for tat. You look like a moron calling me son/kid. Not that it's the first time for that of course.
    Yeah, so? The vast VAST majority of the "47%" voted for Odumbo.

If you can't see or won't admit the significance of that then you're simply not worth wasting any more of my time on, KID.

#13     Mar 21, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Quoted for IQ47's "benefit".

Actually, utterly defeating his ignore list is kinda fun.

:)

#14     Mar 21, 2013

5. This post has nothing to do with politics kid

#15     Mar 21, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually much of it did.

YOU quoted that part too ya know.

I'm old enough to be your father son. If being my junior really puts your panties in a bunch as much as it appears to at least come up with a better tit for tat. You look like a moron calling me son/kid. Not that it's the first time for that of course.

#16     Mar 22, 2013

7. This post has nothing to do with The GOP taking over the Senate kid(that wont happen though kid)

#17     Mar 22, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) So? Apparently no one cares but you dumb ass. (do you like that better than "kid" LOL)

2) I've already said I doubt the GOP will take back the senate.

There are simply too many welfare queens, parasites and their dumb fuck bleeding heart pussy liberal cheer leaders. Who incidentally, like you, care nothing of our nations future or well being they only care about political victories. As hollow as they are.

#18     Mar 22, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Who knows how badly Obama can screw up the economy by 2014. That will be the key to how badly the Democraps lose seats.

#19     Mar 22, 2013
  10. Doubt that matters. The parasites will vote "who they are"... PARASITES... regardless. And they are now "critical mass" of the electorate.

IOW... they are NEVER going to give up their hand outs and bennies for the promise of "opportunity" and "freedom from government on your back so that you might achieve".

:(

#20     Mar 22, 2013