Looking for wannebe traders.(Belgium)

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by danielc1, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Very complicated, look for advice from a financial advisor.
    And remember to drive on the right side of the road when you come.
    :D

#31     Apr 28, 2005
  2. zdreg

zdreg

obviously you didn't even understand the question.
    it has absolutely nothing to do with a financial advisor but with the rights of residency.
    if you know nothing keep quiet and that goes for the level of corruption on mainland europe vs. either the UK or the US.

#32     Apr 28, 2005
  3. This is what you wrote:Quote from zdreg:

people on elite trader are very interested on low taxes and good ine pensive places to lives.
    can people from the UK reside in Be. and
    have this structure?

--------------------------------------------------------------
    "This structure"meant to me the fiscal favourable situation that we were talking about earlier.

#33     Apr 28, 2005
  4. Spike and Zdreg! I will continue to delete/edit your posts if you continue to insult each other. If you want to get into a little off topic insult fest then take it to PM's.

#34     Apr 28, 2005
  5. zdreg

zdreg

I do not consider spike's remark to be insults just his viewpoint.

#35     Apr 28, 2005
  6. zdreg

you are better off staying in the UK, for taxes at least

list of "best places to live " as posted are meaningless, it's all made up of govt statistics. Go there, spend 5 years, meet people, run a business and we'll talk about it.

#36     Apr 28, 2005
  7. Banjo

Banjo

#37     Apr 28, 2005
  8. I met Daniel a year and a half ago and believe me: he knows what he is talking about. He's like a guru :) He's so an entrepreneur. He's got an eye for business and is fast with numbers.

He told me all about discipline, money management and last but not least mental strength and psych. I'm not (yet) part of his team because my small growing account still is pretty small. But he has some altruist ideas without sharing too much.

His trading:
    a highly disciplined and successfully trader always looking for challenges. That's all. No small font. He's A-OK. I'm very thankful to him for sharing his mindset concerning trading. (This sounds corny I know)

====>Some mouth to ear advertising: soon he'll be giving seminars. (mocht ik toch al zeggen hé Daniel)

Hallo Daniel trouwens.. :)
    Hehe.

#38     May 18, 2005
  9. just21

just21

A very well known British property speculator lives in Belgium for tax reasons and commutes on the eurostar. I think he is doing this to escape British capital gains tax.

#39     May 18, 2005
  10. danielc1

danielc1

Euhmm...maybe I must change this thread in "I seek wannebe tax avoiders".

Just for the record. I'm not going to give seminars to the public. I only give "seminars" to the people I know and trust to help them in there achievements.

#40     May 18, 2005