Looking for wannebe traders.(Belgium)

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by danielc1, Apr 28, 2005.

1. In Belgium you pay NO TAXES ATT ALL on surplus values of stocks.
    So if you have a profit of 1 million dollars on a sale of Microsofts you pay NOTHING, no income tax no social security no VAT.
    Only if you're a daytrader it can be interpreted as taxable. Mainly the frequency of trading defines if you're taxable or not.

Tell me why we are not credible. Because we don't pay the taxes you thought we have to pay?

#21     Apr 28, 2005
  2. whatever

just to sit at your desk you pay taxes :p
    a heck of a lot of taxes I bet

#22     Apr 28, 2005
  3. #23     Apr 28, 2005
  4. zdreg

zdreg

best places to live based upon?

i checked the site. it is based on how rich the country per capita not on purchasing power

#24     Apr 28, 2005
  5. Lets keep this thread on topic and not start a US v Europe flame fest please.

#25     Apr 28, 2005
  6. zdreg

zdreg

people on elite trader are very interested on low taxes and good ine pensive places to lives.

#1 on the anak list is norway.

i suggest you read an article in the new york times on living in norway.

below is a link with a responswe to the article

http://madskvalsvik.blogspot.com/2005/04/bawer-were-rich-youre-not-end-of-story.html

#26     Apr 28, 2005
  7. a number of criteria like housing, healtcare, pensions, cost of education..... all together the quality of your lifestyle.

BTW i never said that the US sucks. I only wanted to prove that Europe doesn't suck either.

Discussion closed, because we are indeed off topic.

#27     Apr 28, 2005
  8. I don't have a problem with a thread taking a slight change in direction for the benefit of education. However when it becomes a flame fest as it was 'beginning' to become, or it gets too far off course, then I will draw the line. It is not fair to the thread starter and his original intentions.

#28     Apr 28, 2005
  9. Who the heck is aneki? Do they also carry a ranking on corruption in government & judiciary? :cool:

#29     Apr 28, 2005
  10. zdreg

zdreg

can people from the UK reside in Be. and
    have this structure? i recall that people from the UK don't have exactly the same rights as others from the EU.

would someone please discuss this pt.

#30     Apr 28, 2005