Looking For Used Series 3 Study Material

Discussion in 'Financial Futures' started by jojo45688, Apr 4, 2006.

1. Book and practice cd would be nice. currently using a Dearborn book from 97 and would like to find something thats updated plus the cd with the practice exams. Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks in advance...

2. rshuhart

rshuhart

Jojo,

I don't have any materials to offer you, but I took the series 3 last december and have some study suggestions. First though, I used dearborn's I think most recent addition with their internet quizzer and it worked out very well.

That most important part and most difficult part is the compliance legal stuff. Remember, if you don't pass that section it doesn't matter how well you do on the other. I was one away from failing that section and thus failing the whole test.

Going through the practices tests and quizes as many times as possible is what is recommended for all types of standardized tests, and I believe that strategy is what allowed me to cram for 4 days (which I highly don't recommend) and pass.

There were a few dearborn questions that were word for word on the real thing.

I didn't have one question about techincal analysis, so don't spend to much time on that.

Good luck (if you haven't taken it yet),

Ryan