Looking for Trade information

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mamacita, Dec 17, 2009.

1. mamacita

mamacita

Trying to get some information on the best companies for learning to trade here, I know babypips and forexlearn isn't bad but i need to know others. I need to have a good site because I've been with americorp and monthlyreturns for about 8 months and would like to actually take control of my money. Someone told me that learning how to trade is a pretty good start so I think I'm ready. Just need to know where to get started. Thanks for the help guys.

2. you're thanking us for help that we haven't provided yet ? Hmmm.... strange. Whoever told you that learning how to trade is a 'good start' is fooling you.

If you are looking to 'take control of your money' don't learn to trade as you'll probably lose it, lol. Just invest man.

3. '

Great advice there....problem is you didn't say invest where. besides ameritrade td where else?

4. for long term investing I use scottrade. I can trade online, and when I've got a problem or want to contribute to an IRA or roth, i can just head down to the local office.

5. also, monthlyreturns gives like 4. something % do u know of any other company that offers anything near that?

And also do u know of any business resources ad i would love to purchase a business as well...