Looking for Trade information

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by mamacita, Dec 17, 2009.

1. mamacita

Trying to get some information on the best companies for learning to trade here, I know babypips and forexlearn isn't bad but i need to know others. I need to have a good site because I've been with americorp and monthlyreturns for about 8 months and would like to actually take control of my money. Someone told me that learning how to trade is a pretty good start so I think I'm ready. Just need to know where to get started. Thanks for the help guys.
  2. you're thanking us for help that we haven't provided yet ? Hmmm.... strange. Whoever told you that learning how to trade is a 'good start' is fooling you.

If you are looking to 'take control of your money' don't learn to trade as you'll probably lose it, lol. Just invest man.
  3. '

Great advice there....problem is you didn't say invest where. besides ameritrade td where else?
  4. for long term investing I use scottrade. I can trade online, and when I've got a problem or want to contribute to an IRA or roth, i can just head down to the local office.

5. also, monthlyreturns gives like 4. something % do u know of any other company that offers anything near that?

And also do u know of any business resources ad i would love to purchase a business as well...