Looking for thoughts on futures brokers

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by taclander, Jan 10, 2012.

1. I am getting back to my futures trading. I worked with Advantage previously and they are examplary. I am however looking to get more involved in swing trading and know a broker personally which is what I will want for the type of trading I will be pursuing. He clears through RCG Collins which in the past , long ago at this point I had issues with and had to call to resolve issues with statements. I always resovled them, but the fact that I had to call too often was a big negative.
    THis guy can go a little cheaper and I am debating opening an account, but would appreciate input on others experiences. For the most part to do what I am looking to do would cost more with Advantage, but their service level could easily make that a moot point.
    Thanks

2. Ask Advantage to match the RCG rate and they probably will.

3. Advantage has amazing service and a hell of an infrastructure, I've seen it.

4. i don't know what kinda deal you struck w/ rcg but advantage, besides being known as a small but professional firm for large individual traders, is known also for their rock bottom rates.