Looking for System Developer/Programmer, Will Pay!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by craigross, May 30, 2003.

1. I am looking for a system that daytrades the S&P almost, if not, everyday, with a buy or sell on the open or based on the open price. The entry, along with stop and target are known before the opening. Please call with any ideas 800-322-8570.

Thanks,

Craig Ross

2. Thanks, but I need to know the rules for the system.

3. I don't use use them. I have a lot of trading links that I share. People interested in a service need to make their own opinion.

4. That's cool...I was just wondering. Thanks

5. DT-waw

DT-waw

The author of these two websites provides no information on:
    1) Drawdowns
    2) slippage and commission costs

So why waste time on this BS. Even if you would like to subscribe... you must send your CC# without SSL protection!

6. Maybe you are right maybe not.

I just know that tom Jackson's systems are among those ZAP (which is a recognised broker) has selected among other recognised systems.

http://www.teamfutures.com/system.htm

7. DT-waw

DT-waw

Sure, brokers are interested in new system traders (especially day traders), more commi$$ion$. Less interested in system's quality.

8. Open your eyes. You seem to see crooks everywhere.

That's how I began trading 10 years ago: my parents opened a managed futures accounts and made some good money. Of course, brokers want commissions but they also want to keep their clients. It's hard for brokers to get clients (much more these days than 10years ago) so it's in their interest to propose good systems.

#10     May 30, 2003