Looking for stock scanner

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by felichka, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Does anybody know a stock scanning software that is customizable and able to display the searched result set in a form of multiple charts, that is a page with let's say 10 real time tick mini charts. I know a web site that can display in this format but you can not customize their criteria. I am using First Alert but it can not present result set as multiple charts. I would appreciate any comment.

2. Anybody ???

3. lescor

lescor

Can't you just set up the different charts you want in FirstAlert and link them? One symbol would populate all the charts. I use FirstAlert too and this works for me.

4. There is a web service where you can see let's say NYSE most up 100 stocks, 10 charts per page that is very fast. I do not know how you can link charts to dynamic filter. Let's say I have a filter that is limited to 50 symbols I would like to see those charts really fast not one by one, but by 10. If you can tell me how to do it in First Alert I would appreciate it very much.

Also in Real Tick Scanner/Filter thread cas says that everybody will be forced by October 31 to switch to Neovest thin client, this is news for me I am not sure it is so.

5. lescor

lescor

I see what you mean, maybe I misunderstood. You want to see 10 different symbols at once, I thought you meant you wanted to see each symbol in 10 different charts with different time frames or indicators. I don't know how to make FA do that.