Looking for Sterling Pro to Excel guidance

Discussion in 'App Development' started by MWilliamson83, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Apparently they have an RTD server and DDE linkage, but no amount of Googling or even reaching out to tech support can help me set it up in any way, shape, or form. The e-mail back from Sterling was essentially, "Yeah, we don't have any support on that. Good luck."

So I'm seeking either:
    A sample spreadsheet with a sample link (RTD/DDE/API, whatever) to existing positions (I'm trying to build a risk tool, so need to pull in positions and greeks and I'll do my own beta weighting and risk slices)

or

A programmer that could do that (it seems fairly basic from a programming standpoint, but understanding IV seems fairly basic from a trading perspective, and most people don't have any idea what to make of that, so maybe it's not that simple?) for a reasonable fee.

Worth noting: I have RTD sheets built for Thinkorswim that work great, so I understand how to work with RTD. Sterling didn't even come back with "here's our RTD server and a list of fields" just a big ol' blank empty stare. So if anyone has that information, I could likely run with that.