Looking for space in the Loop

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Strategery, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Hi, we are moving out of the CBOT and are looking for around 2000 or 2500 sq feet with an open area and at least a couple of office/conference rooms. Anything from a loft to a high rise, but not stuffy. Reply or pm me if anyone knows of anything. Mostly all I can find for a reasonable rate is pretty west (Randolph restaurant area).

2. mickmak

mickmak

How far north are you willing to go?

You should check by Chicago, maybe 2-3 blocks west of State. There are some rehab office locations.

2000-2500sq isn't that big. Think you can do with a condo? may have to check if you can get teleco, but def workable.

3. I'll spin by that area and have a look.
    Yeah, a condo would probably do, we would need maybe a T1 or two though. I looked at a loft already that was do-able but it may be too far. It's like a 1/2 hour walk from the CBOT (north of the Randolph restaurants). Not too bad now, but a hell of a trek for some in January.

Thanks

4. rosy2

rosy2

van buren and jefferson

where you in the cbot now?

5. mickmak

mickmak

i got a small space in that condo as well! van buren and jefferson. short walk over to CBOT. You should check to see if they got a big 2/3 bed for rent. I don't know if you can T1 though.

also, conf room would be hard to put together since the bedrooms (I hate how chicago allows these rooms to be called bedrooms) are not seperated spaces (meaning the wall doesn't go all the way up.. and no windows.. )

Good luck.

6. try the old CME building on wacker, rents are substantially cheaper than at the actual CBOT building