Looking for somekind of options calculator

Discussion in 'Options' started by bearnbull, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Any suggestion on a good site for a free options calculator?? Basically just plug the numbers and get some answers. Thanks

2. joe4422

joe4422

not exactly sure what you're looking for, but you might find it on 888options.com

3. I found some. Thanks

4. stoic

stoic

Best I've found is Prime Options Calculator. But it's not free.

5. CBOE options toolbox for simple strategies or
    the options lab for complicated ones.

6. try thinkorswim, last time i checked it's free you can just use it without opening an account.

7. da-net

da-net

here's an excel version i had in archive...can't remember where i picked it up. also have one from man financial but file size too big compressed

8. spindr0

spindr0

9. shfly

shfly

10. stoic

stoic

Not much of a calculator.

Attached is an example of the Prime Options Calculator that I use. The covered call section will also accommodates up to 10 roll-out and if the unwind is used, automatically calculates from the original Buy-Write or roll-out(s). Handles over 40 option strategies, each with the ability to be saved into a unlimited data base like file that's retrieved and available for later review. Also has a Adjusted options calculator, Quick Naked options margin requirement calculator, and pricing models that allow multiple strikes.

But as I stated, it's not free. But neither is "Word" and all it does is handle documents.

#10     Jan 25, 2011