Looking for some advice on how to find som good daily stocks.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Marc-Audrey, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Can I get some help on finding, locate some good performing stocks that are trading under $1, $2, $3, $4, $5, $6, $7, $8, $9. A stock where I can make about 1% to 12% percent daily on the amount invested easily?

I want a stock where I can easily make aorund 1% to 6% on the safe side "Not on the greedy side" and can go to sleep daily knowing I will not wake up broke on my stock account the next seconds, minutes, hours, to come. Refer me to stocks that are performing as good as "Sirius XM radio (SIRI)-Stock Symbols" or better than it on a daily basis to yearly basis.

OTCBBs are also welcome!

Thanks in advance to everyone who will help!
    :) :) :) :D :cool:

2. So, either your trying to pump SIRI and/or your stuck long...

Interesting...

3. Here's a symbol you might make money with.

STUDY

4. By which criteria is SIRI doing well, i'm interested?
    We have no idea what kind of trading you are talking about: buy and hold, investing, systems or what?

The lower $ stocks are generally more volatile than the $100+ in real terms. You'd probably sleep better with the higher up ones btw...

Anyway, you wouldn't be asking this if you had a basic stock screener. There's probably even free ones online that will work, if you don't have real money and a real broker yet.