Looking for Santa Cruz/Monterey county traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by jester, Mar 10, 2003.

1. jester

jester Guest

Pag Lreg you a former SLug? LOL Yeah I love the java house and the house hotties are nice "eye candy" too...

Are you still in Santa Cruz?

Mr. BLing-Bling saw your post in SF traders section, we have a new prop. futures group forming in SF too, would be interested in hearing more about what your doing?

J-

#11     Mar 16, 2003
  2. jester

jester Guest

I would love to play host for <ANY> Elite Trader who wants to come to Santa Cruz/Monterey, I have a futon roll our bed and I can cook like a champ!!!! And anyone can come with me to our office in San Francisco and trade for a day with Jeff and I also ...although I think Jeff and I would prefer a day at Cypress Point, Aptos Golf CLub, DEL MONTE GC , or Spyglass..any takers..hey Nitro what the weather like in Chicago right now, today it was 62 degrees and a little cloudy...lol :p

J-

#12     Mar 16, 2003
  3. J
    Did you say poker game? :D
    I'm there man.
    I love the snow...but this winter was just brutal up here in NY.

Happy Trading.

uptik2000

P.S. "Burn one down.":)

#13     Mar 16, 2003
  4. I have a mouth full of gold teeth and simple sell one when I have a draw down. My mouth has appreciated over 30% this year. You can keep your leverage. When gold hits 400 an ounce, I am fully retired.

Thanks anyway.......

#14     Mar 16, 2003
  5. Jester,

Yeah, I'm a Slug alright!! I live on the West side. I love the outdoors seating area at the Java House...yeah plenty of college hotties to share some quality time with. Right now I trade futures in an IB account. Probably 800 to 1000 contracts a month. Looking to move to a firm that can offer me lower margin rates and/or lower commissions.

PEG LEG JOE

#15     Mar 16, 2003
  6. jester

jester Guest

==============================================

Uptik...cmon out I'll set up the table and get some brews cooling! Yeah NY has been a little cold this year huh.

J-

#16     Mar 17, 2003
  7. jester

jester Guest

LOL... I think you'll need to remove those caps homey before we play any poker or I'll be able to read your cards......you rolling on some "dub" 20's bro?

J-

#17     Mar 18, 2003
  8. jester

jester Guest

Santa Cruz/Monterey trader? Does anyone know of any trading groups of "any" type that meet in Santa Cruz/ Monterey county? Maybe something in Carmel, or Pebble Beach?

Anyone?......Ferris.?....Ferris Buhler? ...............Ferris?

J- :D

#18     Mar 20, 2003
  9. jester

jester Guest

:confused:

#19     Mar 24, 2003
  10. jester

jester Guest

:p

#20     Mar 24, 2003