Looking for reliable offshore brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jack wilson, Nov 11, 2019.

1. Cesiuko

Cesiuko

Well, check the reliability of the broker, this is to try to make a minimum deposit, and then, after a certain trading time, we withdraw the funds received.

#71     Jun 24, 2021
  2. Jasper21

Jasper21

Most offshore brokers are not that great. I recommend FP Markets because they have an offshore license with St.VIncent and offer leverage up to 500:1. There are no issues like spreads widening or servers freezing.

#72     Oct 7, 2021
  3. Adler

Adler

I currently trade with FP Markets from Germany using their offshore licence from St.Vincent because I need the leverage of 500:1.

I've been trading with it for six months, and so far, no issues have occurred, no spreads widening issues, and the withdrawals are also smooth.

#73     Nov 9, 2021
  4. mlawson71

mlawson71

Do they have any other license? Other than the St. Vincent one that is.

#74     Nov 9, 2021
  5. I recommend trading with FP Markets an ASIC broker with a robust trading condition and some of the tightest spreads.

I've been trading with it for over six months and never came across any major issues with them. The withdrawals are smooth and no spreads widening issues.

#75     Dec 9, 2021
  6. wmwmw

wmwmw

Tell us what is your agenda to promote a high commission broker?

#76     Dec 9, 2021
    Onra likes this.
  7. mlawson71

mlawson71

I don't know whether FP Markets is good or not, but people who aren't Australian citizens can't use ASIC brokers, ASIC banned that ages ago.

#77     Dec 9, 2021
  8. before choosing a broker it is more appropriate to move on FPA .

#78     May 20, 2022
  9. bublu

bublu

I guess FPA and other review sites can provide actual trader's insights related to any broker.

#79     May 30, 2022
  10. Offshore brokers are mostly unregulated and do not provide good trading conditions. I suggest using offshore regulated brokers such as FP Markets or ICM.

FP Markets is a better choice of broker. They have an offshore licence with St. Vincent and the commission cost per round lot is $6.

#80     Jun 1, 2022