Looking for reliable offshore brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jack wilson, Nov 11, 2019.

1. kriskon

kriskon

Yeah, it's for binary options. But in this industry, it was he who seemed to me a very good option.

#31     Jul 11, 2020
  2. Diego23

Diego23

Any feedback on FP Markets, they seem to have good spreads and the commission seems to be lower as well when compared with competing ECN brokers.

Is there any trader who is currently trading with FP Markets over a long term? Has the spreads been consistent?

#32     Jul 13, 2020
  3. kriskon

kriskon

Binary options seemed to me a more interesting option for work, and for a beginner they seemed to me simpler. So I'm working with them.

#33     Jul 17, 2020
  4. Vettel5

Vettel5

I'm from Poland and i trade with FP Markets whose spreads are really tight and the execution is quite fast as well, I haven't faced any issues them for the past 9 months.

#34     Jul 28, 2020
  5. Georg3

Georg3

I'm starting live trading soon and i live in London so was looking for an reliable offshore broker that offers leverage upto 1:500 as FCA restricts leverage.

I mostly scalp, it would be an advantage if it is a ECN broker with really tight spreads ?

#35     Aug 24, 2020
  6. mlawson71

mlawson71

#36     Aug 24, 2020
  7. Yeah, Turnkey Forex is agood choice as a unregulated broker. Although it is unregulated but ithad made good effort to secure clients funds and provides a good trading environment for traders.

#37     Aug 24, 2020
  8. Andrew_87

Andrew_87

It is much safer to be with FCA or even CySEC, than outside with no fund protection. IC Markets, Fxpro, Fxview do offer higher leverage but under limited conditions I believe. Talk with such brokers to clarify. Personally speaking, I don't recommend higher leverage, even for scalping, it's more likely to blow up your account faster (higher risk) unless you have some proven strategies.

#38     Sep 2, 2020
  9. kroxobor

kroxobor

Also check Hotforex or Tickmill one of their advantages is FCA license (an additional layer of safety), not sure other brokers applied for it.

#39     Sep 3, 2020
  10. David.E

David.E

I'm looking to open a Live account soon, considering opening with a ASIC regulated broker.There are a few options like FP Markets, IC, AXI, peppersone etc.

all seem to be ECN brokers and have similar conditions, any recommendations on which broker is better based on personal experience

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    #40     Sep 3, 2020