Looking for reliable offshore brokers

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jack wilson, Nov 11, 2019.

1. bbpp

bbpp

Lies.

#11     Dec 6, 2019
  2. Louis_tr

Louis_tr

#12     Dec 9, 2019
  3. pipeguy

pipeguy

I don't see on their website even the company name and jurisdiction where they reside. Do they intentionally hide this information? Most brokers place this information in the footer, including license number etc.

#13     Dec 10, 2019
  4. Bethany

Bethany

I am using them for quite long time, no issue so far, want to know how they scammed you.

#14     Dec 18, 2019
  5. I have no experience with any of those. How can you bring up a list and ask us to tell you the better option as if we have traded with all 5. We don't change brokers like wardrobe. If you have a broker in mind, check the FPA reviews. I personally use Forexchief now and I can recommend it for low spread and leveraged trading. Also fast serves for quick execution. I also have experience with Tallinex, but they are a mess right now. So, check FPA reviews, deposit a few dollars a well or just look through other threads and use the popular broker around. If the broker is used by many traders, its good.

#15     Dec 24, 2019
  6. Vettel5

Vettel5

Depends on which country you are, cause every broker has to be regulated to which country it was established and regulated by the country server as well.

#16     Mar 13, 2020
  7. bublu

bublu

For me babypips and FPA i have been using for years now and they are legit i guess.

#17     Mar 17, 2020
  8. Turnkeyforex is one good offshore broker. Tight spreads and good on fund transfers too

#18     Apr 16, 2020
  9. choosing a broker is very difficult task nowadays; because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which for all time makes sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. Actually the credible trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques at all with scalping and hedging.

#19     Apr 20, 2020
  10. Check out FP Markets, they do have an offshore license that they are currently onboarding clients to. I recommend them mainly because they also have licenses from ASIC and CYSEC(EU), It is one of the oldest brokers in this business for over 15 years.

I have a account with FP Markets for a while now and the experience has definitely been good, their trading conditions have been very reliable even during high volatile events

#20     May 12, 2020