Looking for Prop Trading Office on Long Island

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by WinItAll, May 11, 2013.

1. Does anyone know of any existing trading desks on Long Island, in Nassau County, that actively trade equities? If so please respond to the post or message me.

I'm currently trading from a home office, do approx 10 million shares a month and trade my own money. I usually trade stocks that are in play and would prefer an environment with other experienced traders.

2. ofthomas

ofthomas

there are a few in the city, or you might find a few traders, partner up and rent space at regus sharing an office... that is what I would be doing personally if I was doing anything like you are doing...

3. Yeah, there are a ton of them in the city... I'm open to splitting rent with people as well. I would prefer to go somewhere that is currently up and running so I don't have to set up an office from scratch. I just find it hard to believe that I literally can't find a single office in Nassau County.

4. ofthomas

ofthomas

if I am not mistaken, MBF has an office, but they are futures only... and sadly, if I did something like that it would be around my area around lower fairfield county or in the city...

I would suggest to find a meetup group for traders in LI and see if something pans out...

5. Jpfcap

Jpfcap

Is that Marc fishers MBF? I cleared thru them when I was at the nymex

6. Jpfcap

Jpfcap

Winit... Where are you trading from in L.I. Now?