Looking for prop, please

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by elit, Sep 27, 2008.

1. elit

elit

it seems like the initial capital is needed yeah?

#11     Oct 2, 2008
  2. rosy2

rosy2

sure. add goldman sachs, SAC, Caxton, and Tudor as well.

#12     Oct 2, 2008
  3. The closest thing I know of is http://www.swifttrade.com/

Look for the details. They scalp so forget going long anything overnight. I dont think they offer remote but at some point your going to have to relax some constraints cuz what you are asking for is a bit idealistic. I think you dont understand the concept of risk reward. You want the reward without the risk. If any firm was going to offer that there would be a line of people at the door.

Good luck

#13     Oct 2, 2008
  4. I'm inclined to agree with Mecro and others...

You seem to want everything, yet contribute little or nothing:
    >>You get training/mentoring.
    Translation: you don't know how to trade

>>You trade firm capital.
    >>You don't put up any own capital.
    Translation: you have no money

If you have no trading ability and no money, why would a company spend its time and money on you?

#14     Oct 3, 2008
  5. I dont really remember but I think at swift you trade firm capital and you dont need any experience. You need to be an MBA or an engineer or anything like that. They scalp and I think you paper trade at first and when you do go to real cash they stop you at 50-100$ loss. So, it's possible to get training and trade firm capital but it's quite sketchy.

#15     Oct 3, 2008
  6. elit

elit

I think Swift don't do remote.

#16     Oct 4, 2008
  7. yes, thats true but youre completely missing the point. the guy doesn't know how to trade. are you willing to back him hoping he might be one of the few that'll make some kind of profit in a year? well, maybe he has something to offer but he hasn't told us yet.

#17     Oct 4, 2008