Looking for programmer partners in new analysis

Discussion in 'App Development' started by amorcitto, Nov 7, 2020.

1. I`m looking for experienced programmers here in the U.S. who want to co-create tools in market analysis. I investigate/discover the actual physical mechanisms of market movement - but need help putting (not algorithms) these onto screen.
    I have examples to share that are amazingly accurate. They will be something never before available. I have what I believe to be next generation on paper ( not coded) and tested, but not historically.
    I have an existing program in c# , c+ but will need new modalities. My previous programmer for hire has passed away.
    Drop a reply if you are interested in seeing some examples.

2. hahaha

qlai and EndlessWeek like this.
  3. ZBZB

ZBZB

4. Sure, send me a PM

5. I sent 2 replies an hour ago.

6. You really mean what this seems to imply? Expired? Bitten the dust? Kicked the bucket?

7. Hello,

May be can talk more. DM me, plz. FYI - SP500 walk forward test (I hope u know about it) based on @ES execution (25usd per round trade totally fee).

upload_2020-11-8_21-36-3.png

Regards,
    Eugene.

8. May I ask how could you "discover" your time series analytics without any background in data analytics?

Russell Shuffle likes this.
  9. My research is unique, and in short order I would explain more.
    But, I would caution against the belief that data analytics becoming some algorithm tool to make trades is the only answer. Codes are broken by observing correlation.
    I can send you some charts that show my predictive work. It`s different because it`s based on something outside the market, yet omnipresent in the universe.
    If you are a serious candidate and would like to see more, let me know.
    Thanks.

10. I am as serious as Trump.

#10     Nov 11, 2020