Looking for: Program that can play Chart Data

Discussion in 'Data Sets and Feeds' started by Remiraz, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Yes. I am still consistent thanks but the real CCIness of my style is that I buy/sell rejections of a moving average. I actually only have the cci on my charts to give me a divergence based exit under the right (poor) trending conditions.

#21     Jul 22, 2005
  2. Remiraz

Remiraz

Ah I see. Best of luck in the future~

#22     Jul 22, 2005
  3. niederhoffer wrote about a program his brother or assistant or that homeless guy or someone wrote that took data and put it to music.

#23     Jul 22, 2005
  4. For eSignal, using the tick by tick replay is part of the subscription fee. If you are doing just that, you can always subscribe to the lowest price plan. Check it out yourself.

For NeoTicker, environment simulation can be used to train a beginner properly, and eventually transition into trading real-time, with little difference from the training environment.

For both cases, as an individual trader, you have to pay for the services yourself.

If you are a firm trader, you can check with your company to see if its willing to share the cost.

#24     Jul 22, 2005
  5. Remiraz

Remiraz

Yes yes, simulation can be very useful when training beginners or training myself to get used to discretionary strategies.

#25     Jul 22, 2005